I was in class, and this black girl brought up something about English...

I was in class, and this black girl brought up something about English. She commented on how we have "so many synonyms" or something to the effect of that. I don't know if they realize thag they are all slightly different. It reminded me of a screenshot I saw here about something similar. Do blacks have no concept of nuance or subtlety?

Attached: 6947790D-BC65-4661-AA14-A8A13AA9ECE4.jpg (501x373, 42.22K)

School's tomorrow go to sleep faggot

need mo money for dem cinnamons n cinnabons

>genuine civilization
They did. Many non-African societies copied it from centers such as china, Iraq, turkey, or southern Mexico.
>written language
Nsibidi, Adrinka, Lusona are protowriting. Also only Chinese, Iraq and one meso American society ever created their own written
language
>calendar
Only Iraqis and mesoamericans made one. Everyone else copied it.
>laws
Yes they did, not written but laws otherwise.
>system of measurements
Again that’s only Iraqis. True, rather they would guess by poring or adding things until filled. Who cares anyway
>math
True,but only a few societies made it, again Iraqis.
>steel
Try again. The Haya tribe in Tanzania made steel 2,000 years ago
>multiple stories
Pic related, plus more
>sea worth vessel
Only a few societies did so and they did have canoes that can go beyond the coast.
>sewers
True, only a few select societies had it, which spread to others
>plow
came from Iraq only
>wheel
Wheel isn’t simple, only Iraq made it ever
>domesticated food or animals
Yes they did, watermelon, okra, oil palm. Fonio, pearl millet, shorgum, raffia palm, cowpea, kola nut, yams, Guinea fowl is a animal domesticated, black eyed peas, coffee robusta, shea tree, African rice.
>underground resources
Tin, iron, gold, brass, lead, copper, alumina, lime, clay, dirt, rocks, salt, deep water holes
>mechanical device
That requires power source, only a few societies made that which spread to others. In some parts of Zimbabwe (and Nigeria) before whites showed up, they used sliding doors

Have you ever talked to a nigger?
>obvious is obvious

No fuck you

Not many. I went to high school in a 90% white suburb, and we had maybe 5 blacks in my grade. Now I'm in college, which is about 10-15% black.

Wakanda - written by a white man, by the way - The Post. I'm the visualizing pyramids with rockets under them meme.

Well, they do not distinguish subtle things because subtle things do not excite the emotions enough to spark their tiny minds into gear. They need loud obvious and cringe level explanations of things. Literal low IQ interactions are necessary. I teach. I know this for a fact. It's hard not to pity them sometimes. I am truly beside myself almost everyday. Imagine having to explain simple ideas, ideas at a fourth grade level, to them in front of a class of college students.

>or something to the effect of that.
You are a nigger.

I'm white.

That does not prevent you from being a retarded nigger, you stupid nigger.

She said: "I wanna ask you one question:
If I had some nuts, hanging on the wall, what would I have, honey?"
I said: "Darlin', you'd have some walnuts."
She said: "Well, Daddy, if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts?"
I said: "Hell yeah!"
She said: "Well, Daddy, if I had nuts under my chin would those be chin-nuts?"
I said: "Hell no, bitch, you'd have a dick in your mouth!"

What? Stop chimping out in my thread. I'm fully white, have a 140iq, blue eyes, and fair skin.

I'd tell that niglet to go her nappy headed hoe ass to bed cos she done axed three questions n shit

What part of none of that prevents you from being a nigger, you stupid nigger !?!

I’ll slaughter your family and skin them alive as you watch them suffer

Tolkien created his own languages so

Their native languages had like 400 words, thats all their heads can hold. Their brain physiology is simple and they cannot handle all the mental demands for civilised society

"stfu junglebunny" would've been a good response

The part where I'm white?