#AnimalsCanConsent

#AnimalsCanConsent

Attached: 1656624643713.png (750x1112, 924.37K)

Yes, yes they can.

Attached: leafblower.jpg (652x515, 155.56K)

Furries will go on the pride flag after pedos.
That means TPTB consider pedos to be less toxic than furries

Attached: 1661868837755735m.jpg (412x1024, 58.89K)

Who gives a shit? People eat dogs in many parts of the world and you're concerned about some retard jacking off a dog?

This is actually how the German bestiality law works. You can have sex with an animal as long as it consents.

Dolphin Niggers try to fuck Human Women yet Leftists don't do anything to stop it.
Dogs rape our legs and smell our privates while getting away with it. Never relax.

ok now i care about Kiwifarms getting shut down
I understand why its important
what can I do to get you to go back?

First poster is a leaf, pottery

Furries fuck other degenerates in fur suits, zoophiles fuck actual animals. Albeit there is some overlap in the two groups

>poor people eat dogs
It’s a shitty quality meat (literally anyone from any of the “we eat dogs” countries will tell you they prefer anything else) and only chinks seem to actually like it but I think that’s because dogs can tell they’re bug people with no souls so it triggers them.

All I know came from the metokur streams

I only think consenting sentient animals.
The problem is Sentient is just the belief that whatever it is can fake being real so well that we can't tell.

Just like each other. But yeah, i'd fuck a whale, Elephant, bonobo with a bag over it's head? Na. Dolphin? Yeah. That weird bird? yeah.

Any i'm missing?

#MyGunCanConsent

Attached: 1653449640211.png (385x382, 132.17K)

Hate to say it but this user has a point

No they can't and every state has a statute.

California Penal Code
Sec. 286.5
Any person who sexually assaults any animal protected by Section 597f for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of the person is guilty of a misdemeanor.

>Who gives a shit? People rape children in many parts of the world
>Who gives a shit? People marry immediate family in many parts of the world
>Who gives a shit? People enslave each other in many parts of the world
not in my part of the world, faggot

>jacking off a dog
white Canadian women aren't giving Spot hand jobs, user.

Has anyone else noticed an extreme jump in degeneracy from the creative scene lately? I’m an animator so a lot of what I get on social media is related to that and almost every comic, cartoon, or art piece I get now is about lesbians, witchcraft/satanism/crossdressers/etc.

I can’t tell if it’s just algorithms pushing that stuff, or if something is going on in the art community making everyone extremely reprobate. Like, I know this was always around, especially in the art scene, but I’ve never seen it so aggressive.

Attached: 8BA2F1A1-FFCE-4CC4-919A-FE260F8CC872.jpg (1927x1781, 3.67M)

maybe u are just secretly attractive to it and you don't want to admit it otherwise you wouldn't even care or remember about the wirtchcraft, satanism and crossdessers. Maybe you just desire it but afraid it will go against group mentality. aka ur head

That's the joke, retard. You must be a few sharts short of an aisle.

It should never be kosher, it's the sort of thing that deserves to be taboo, but just from a 'where is the victim' standpoint, its dubious that there is one.

Outside of someone physically harming the animal, does anyone really believe that a non-sentient animal is going to care if it gets fucked by a different species?

It's less destructive to society than the normalization of trans shit. Normalized sex changes for the mentally ill, and children who can't consent is vastly more vile and evil than what some degenerate does in the privacy of their own home.

If I don't object to people locking up animals, fattening them, slaughtering them, and eating them
How could I take the moral high ground by saying someone shouldn't be allowed to go all fours and let the animal have its fun?
I don't object to the former, I see no reason beyond my own personal disgust to object to the latter
At what disgusts me should have no bearing on what others do.

Attached: 1593962586451.png (500x500, 312.13K)

Attached: 1599086845665.jpg (491x491, 42.99K)

Demonic possession

Flag checks out.