The right christian larping is stupid and annoying

Please stop, is a dead end. No one of you really believe in this bullshit.

Attached: 51ewLPQ8aaL._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 59.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220110/pope-says-getting-covid-vaccine-a-moral-obligation
wcostream.com/veggietales-episode-5-dave-and-the-giant-pickle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I wasn't a real Christian, I'd be vaxxed cattle right now. Among other things. I'm sure there are larpers though.

Wanna hear something worse? Twitter christans

Atheism cannot account for reason. Atheism says a man's brain is the result of an accident, there is nothing programming us to be able to reason validly or grasp transcendent truths like logical truths. Evolution only selects for survival, but survival has nothing to do with truth.
Atheism says the brain is just an accidental collection of atoms. If that is so, why believe any claim that comes from the human brain, including the claim that man is an accidental product of evolution? Atheism is self-refuting.

wanna hear something worse? hindus

Attached: 1629283653792.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

I think you’re confused i larp as a muslim

imagine believing in any deity. ISHYGDDT

Attached: topfuckingkek.png (1008x1052, 1.48M)

>webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220110/pope-says-getting-covid-vaccine-a-moral-obligation

The fucking pope said that you should get the mistery juice

You can believe what you want, the problem is the nonsensical 24/7 christian larping

imagine being an atheist lmao holy shit that's embarrassing yeah bro we all just magically appeared one day for no reason lmfao

imagine being raised by veggietales

Attached: vegfkingtalesdudewtf.jpg (322x500, 44.83K)

Im not saying that you should be atheist. I was watching the show and they started talking about something hebrew... how you guys cant understand that jews are at the center of your religion? Jewish mithology is real history for you.

it's only a problem if you're a kike

By being christian you are helping the jews

yeah, this argument is massive. I've come to this conclusion myself too. Basically they just have faith in their cognitive abilities because they claim that, while it might not be the case, it's still possible for evolution to produce mechanisms that correctly react to reality, but their argument literally splatter on the ground when faced with the fact human brains produced multiple, if not infinite, version of truth, wich basically make their position inconsistent since they cannot prove wich version is the true one.

>394191772
LARPing is better than denying morality altogether, as observed by G.K. Chesterton.

no way a fucking atheist lmfao you actually believe that the speed of light, plank length, wave particle duality, weak and strong nuclear forces, bosons and gluons and muons and quarks and black holes and relative spacetime and every single tiny little facet of the universe that exists together in perfect harmony all intimately relying on each other to even allow for the possibility of your idiotic brain to be reading this post right now is just a random accident that magically appeared one day out of nowhere and has no purpose and i'm the idiot LOL

Holy fuck I love Veggietales, did you guys see the one about the giant pickle??

wcostream.com/veggietales-episode-5-dave-and-the-giant-pickle

Attached: thumb_bob-the-tomato-full-name-bob-the-tomato-alias-bob-44705662.png (300x284, 36.84K)

they're 100% compromised
they did a show how they prefer DeSantis over Trump
that means they're controlled opposition.
Don't watch them.

Yeah, but it's a better make believe than men being women, government can stand in for family or God, or that comfortable lies are preferable to divine consequence.

no way a fucking christian lmfao you actually believe Moses parted the Red Sea, burning bushe, angels, angels and demons, saints and marturs and bibles and korrans and torahs and whales eating people and every single tiny little facet of the universe that exists together in perfect harmony all intimately relying on an invisible man in the sky to even allow for the possibility of your idiotic brain to be reading this post right now is just a miracle that magically appeared one day out of nowhere and has divine purpose and i'm the idiot LOL

They are not worse they are just weird

wow i was expecting a dumb reply but this was fucking stupid lmao

Until every leftist has been cleansed from this earth, we are allies. It makes it every easy to know who my enemies probably are if they don’t have tolerance for religion. I don’t believe in the sky Jew but it’s a fact their is 0 reason to hate any religion but Islam in todays age. BOO HOO they want to save some babies and feed some hungry people. It’s just winey faggots left talking about it now.

>BOO HOO they want to save some babies and feed some hungry people.
More like they want you to accept the thirld world with open arms.

You have to be 18 to post here. If you're an adult male and believe a fairy tale this pathetic, you're not a man at all. You do not know how the world works if you think there is an entity of reason outside of our world. Don't give a shit beyond posting this so i'm not replying to your shit arguments, it's your own only life you're throwing away because you think there is a force that cares about how you live your life, fucking morons, use your brain a little.

I know this is the balkans so everything is 20 years too late compared to the west, but the post 9/11 fedora shit is over, try to keep up