A question for the Christian Anons:

Why haven't you guys stopped faggot "pastors" from infiltrating your churches? Why do you allow some gay faggot to become a "legitimate" pastor when their only desire is to just constantly live out a reveal? By reveal I mean, "Oh, I see you were wondering who wrapped the LGBTQ flag around the cross. Well it was me, and I'm your pastor." type of shit. I'm not trying to do the whole "you're a christcuck" thing, but why haven't you guys pushed back at all?

Attached: faggot pastor.png (511x541, 379.89K)

Love Thy Neighbour

I get that, but this is a mockery of the church is it not?

These people arnt real pastors dipshit. That said, last time I went to church it was fucking pathetic. Christian’s are by and large faggots now, at least the ones in the city.

Gays are prohibited from being pastors in my denomination

Now stop shilling your shitty channel!

Religion is a sham, in the Bible god killed two Christian for lying about how much they sold land for (the ultimate Jew gambit, lying to your own god for shekels)
There is no way he would allow shit like this or pedophile popes if he were actually real.

Sure by a certain standard they aren't, but they're still claiming to be with impunity and disgracing the religion.

Because these guys don't exist in the mainstream Christian community. Most TikTok "pastors" bought a costume to milk rage from the right. Those few that are actual pastors belong to turbo-progressive fringe churches that have little to no connection with any large christian institutions.

Christianity is a dead religion andrew tate was right about it

The Bible literally said this would happen during the end of the end times. It’s the Church falling away to scriptures that are more pleasing to their ears and more politically correct and socially accepted.

The sad thing is, the Bible sort of has a built in fail safe in that the more you read it the more you can recognize the lies and genuine heretical teaching of these “pastors” but their congregation probably crack their Bible open once a month, if that.

That lack of Bible reading has moved real pastors to tears, but these false teachers thrive on it and there’s not a lot of way around it. There will always be more people who choose what they want to hear rather than the truth.

Andrew Tate is a filthy mutt but he's 100% right about this.

catholic prerequisite is to fuck boys...
only new thing is theyre bringing it to adults..

>Why haven't you guys stopped faggot "pastors" from infiltrating your churches?

Pastors have always been faggots, since Christianity was spread through out Europe, The only difference, they were performing sodomy behind closed doors and keeping it quiet. While at the same time preaching why being gay is bad.

At least these Pastors are showing their true colors, so I see that as massive improvement...

Nobody here is "allowing" these faggot LARPers, you absolute moron.

The only thing Christcucks care about is stealing more foreskins for the Jewish mafia

>question for the Christian
please train your AI to ask better questions instead of pushing suggestion in the ask, niggerfaggots. kthx.

>large christian institutions.
Nah man, these big religious institutions are just doing it in the down low and paying people of to keep their mouth shut.

have any of you actually been to a church that had a openly ghey preacher? im pretty sure its just people looking for shock humor e celeb status and none have the job

maybe 2 or 3 nationally exist and the rest are just attention whores

jesus makes no judgement on homosexuality at all.

I would but I don't live by any of them. I do take down the fag flags when I see them on churches in the cities, though

These faggots just go out and buy clerical collars, probably from amazon, then pose as pastors. If our religion is correct, then they will be forced to stand before their creator and explain themselves someday.

Attached: 1662160447557118.png (720x576, 782.01K)

Nice on you. You're a good man.