Would you rather live in Japan or Russia?

Would you rather live in Japan or Russia?

Attached: A726f6.jpg (2160x2880, 157.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/zevt6qp_9Qs?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

russia

I like it here
Probably woulndt be bad either in rural parts of japan
But no cities thank you

No

With no animosity to Russia,
Japan

Attached: poorest town in Japan.jpg (719x515, 150.8K)

Are you from Moscow or St. Petersburg? How are you dealing with the cold?

That's nice. You're Takeshi or English teacher?

japan after being born in another country

russia if i had to be born in there

Russia.

Russia
why would I want to live with ching chongs

Whenever I born, both are great.

I would live at the Kuril islands, thanks

I really want to move to Russia. They like hope for the world. I hate it here, in Tennessee. If Democrats wins I'm definitely packing my shit. ZOV

Lol, take your meds.

Japan. There are no ethnic conflicts, a well-mannered society, minimalism.
With my height of 180 cm, European appearance and 17 cm long penis, I will be popular among girls.

Why don't you be popular among girls in your own country?

Why aren't you popular*

Japan is great but you need to live between chinks
it's kinda kill all the purpose

Rusland

I don't stand out on the outside. In Russia, 180 cm is the average height, but for Japan it is like 190 cm in Russia.
I see how girls look lovingly at my friends 190-210 cm tall, but no one has ever looked at me like that.

>17 cm long penis
Bone pressed? Also pics, for research

Japan is only nice to live in if you are military. Rather live in Russia and fuck desperate prime 10’s forever

probably he is anime retard. russian girls are very simple and it's very easy to find a decent one here. they just don't like anime retards

Unironically Russia, the language is easier, more people understand English and most important they're way less unsufferable as the Japanese are

Japan but only if I didn't have to learn Japanese and worked for a western company

How do you meet Russian girls? It's not like you go to Russia, tour and take photos, see a couple of girls and ask them to date you. Right?

Russia
But not in a city
youtube.com/shorts/zevt6qp_9Qs?feature=share

than*

it's eastern hemisphere we don't "date" or "meeting' it's for retards from western hemisphere. some urbanized russian anime retards can say otherwise but reality is thus

Japan is really weird in their own way. I just don't know how any non Japanese can live there. Nice place to visit I bet.

Japan for all that nip pussy.