Living in San Francisco?

I'm seriously considering a move to San Francisco to be with someone I met online, and also due to how lgbt friendly the city is (I'm a gay dude).
One thing that concerns me is criminal activity. For such a prosperous city it does seem to have a lot of bad shit going on. There's a sense of true lawlessness.
I mean, check the video - people are openly doing crack sales in the street. When a concerned citizen records the dealers, they respond by smashing his window.
Would you move there to be with someone you cared for?

Attached: 1662522483498.webm (426x758, 2.79M)

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Why do you value sticking it up someone's pooper so much you need people to congratulate you for it? Is it more important than your personal safety? SF is a very dangerous place to live.

>(I'm a gay dude)
My advice: try to work on this (don't be gay) before moving to HIV central

>i want to move to the bay
gay
>i’m gay
based
>drugs in the city wtf
stunning isn’t it, the beauty
i can’t wait until they’re all industrially manufactured and provided pro bono for all

I've been to San Francisco a few times, and I would sooner go to Hell than move to San Fran. It's quite possibly the worst place in the world. You're paying Dubai prices to live in a Somalia-tier shithole. For fuck's sake, there was a dead hobo out front of my hotel for two days before he was removed, with his corpse visibly deteriorating from pigeon nibbles. It was vile.

Hell ya move to the gayest place on earth, enjoy your monkeypox faggot.. try not to step in homeless people shit

Attached: 1652622878835.gif (300x364, 3.43M)

>met someone online
What’s his name?

If anyone tries to rob you just offer a blowjob and pull out your schwantz. You'll be fine. Move there with my blessings.

Attached: 80s-very-big-hair-15.jpg (640x819, 46.74K)

Gay man ponders what it means to be in love and how someone in love acts.

Is it love which you feel? I have fallen in love with many women, but I'm not gay so I don't know if we have 'love' in common. Do gays fall in love? Who knows.

Anyway, yes, it's worth it to move to a shit hole to live with the person you love.

Duh. Duh. Duh. Stupid idiot gay boy.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TRUE LOVE IS?!?!?!?!

agreed. better to save your soul now before you get to the point of no return and have butt aids.

Balloons full o piss mate. Nuff said.

fpbp

imagine pelting them with a paintball gun

>I wanna move to a city worse than third world countries to put my dick in the ass of a man I only know from online interaction.

>Will Any Forums think this is a good idea?

It's Eros and orgasms. That's all it's about for them.Unless they are double jointed...

>met online
See: Haven't actually met in any real sense.

Attached: FWdppMcXkAEb8re.jpg (510x332, 18.45K)

Bug chasing is half the fun! Then there's corprophage and hamsters in the anus. It's True Love. If you're gay.

Go to Chinatown, buy some m1000s. Glue needles and bbs to them, light it, drop it, film it, come back here bro

Explain this webm to a person who lives in a civilized place..wtf are the druggy cunts up to with the little boxes and what not?

Op, catch bullets with your head faggot. It won't be me shooting you. If you're beaten to death with the claw end of a hammer, that was me. Kill all faggots . Kill them now.

Northern Californian here,
You should move to San Fran and get faggot pox and aids, you have my blessing Gaynon

Who cares? It's a homosexual. Don't try and think like one. You don't have the shit parasites running your brain. The parasites they pick up in they azz controls their minds to seek more and more diverse parasites. It's like tapeworms that make people crave junk food.

Attached: Gay ass.png (548x522, 265.39K)

It's a feces infested hell hole with niggers breaking your windows and the cops not chasing them. .t I work there often

It sounds like gay heaven.

Tel Aviv isn't in California user.

>I'm a gay dude
Flag confirms

Travel all the way to the US just to kys? Why all the trouble, just neck yourself there.

>im a gay dude
bruh imagine being a faggot and coming to make a thread on pol and expect to not just get flamed kek

>im a gay dude

yeah you are a bong

Attached: bongsaregay.png (1312x666, 408.08K)

I think that means you're probably just poor.

Mohammad actually being based for once.

Welcome to Kali

Those are scales user, little digital ones. Accurate enough for this filth. Anyway the illegal substance is dicided up by weight the purchaser asks for an amount and these cretins cut and weigh it before delivering to their customer.