Canadians are the most masculine

And when we separate, it will be Albertans. Nobody cam compete.

Attached: 20220905_101342.jpg (4000x3000, 3.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WCS38ix1kXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when did it become legal to wear crocs? you can't tell me you think they look good

Alberta has nothing but dirty expensive oil and second rate beef, so good luck with that.

imagine complaining about another mans clothing, thanks for proving op's point FAGGOT

We also have chug Buck Breakers.
youtu.be/WCS38ix1kXY go to 2:03

Attached: BuckBreaker.png (1512x720, 834.67K)

spoken like a true east coaster, oh look, trudeaus dick is dribbling on the floor, you missed a drop

All white Canadians are faggots east west
Stop acting tough bitch ass dicklet cracker faggot

based oilbro dylan with good beers on the shelves. your province deserves independence.

anyone who wears cros is a complete faggot retard waste of life with zero fashion sense.

sounds like you need a new tampon

Nah, Canadians are literally all metrosexual and fussy gay guys. Even like the dudes who work in the trades. It’s legit bizarre how fruity you guys are.

Nah faggot I don’t need shit, what you need is a bat to the head you fucking gay larp of a person
Cracker fat,

There is too much cheese on these cracker fats

Bump
Crackers ain’t tough they wear dresses and have gender confusion

this is what peak shit skin performance looks like right here.

Crocs are nigger-tier.

Attached: Hey jannies suck on this faggots.jpg (2560x1708, 457.07K)

this entire board is just bots talking to bots at this point.

come try it, see how quick you end up lights out, face down in the grass snoring like a buzz-saw

with the occasional stupid autistic retard like me spouting off here and there XD

nah that's just what peak stupid looks like, stupid isn't picky about its wrapper.

Whatever you say, Two-Spirits. I bet they're working hard to add an orange stripe to the fag flag just for you, right on top of the nigger ones.
What are your two spirits, anyway. Hand sanitizer and schnapps?