The news keeps getting better and better

The news keeps getting better and better.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-213552_Chrome.jpg (1080x1456, 202.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can someone fill me in as to what the fuck is going on with kiwifarms. the last i heard meatfag debated fuentes on killstream about some gay shit.

archive ph/kxyZI

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-202911.jpg (1440x2699, 683.6K)

The troons uncle works for Internet Archive. wouldnt bet he begged him to call his contacts or something and have them at Wayback take the archive down

WOULD bet. not wouldnt.

Censorship is NOT the Idea.

Psychotic trannies seized control of the Internet and now rule it with an iron fist.

now we only need to remove the twitter troon himself and it's a true win win situation. good riddance idiotfarm

trannies exposed how truly pathetic you all are.

anyone got pics of this dude's butthole ?

MOTHERFUCKER I HATE THESE SODDOMITE TRANNIES

Conservative US politician got triggered and had it shut down.

And he'll still never be a real woman.

Attached: 1661394910396761.gif (389x269, 3.95M)

It's got even weirder, check Any Forums it looks like they may have gotten money from JK Rowling queen of the terfs...

Yeah his ulterior motive is definitely covering up being a pedophile

jesus christ you fucking sperg can stop spamming 24/7

Why would I need to that faggot tech tranny board? Why cant you just cross post the info considering all the Kiwi v. Internet tranny army spam this board already gets.

Attached: 1453454032556.jpg (225x225, 5.88K)

Basically a Tranny giving companies and government excuses to censor their critics and opponents.
If you put anything on the internet, its your fault for whatever happens. The FBI even says there is no such thing as privacy on the internet.

There I figured since it was at the top of the board constantly it would be obvious.

oh wtf i'm retarded

finally those stupid fucks have to disperse to the wind as they deserve. Bigger losers than the people they targeted.

I don't get it, why does Any Forums hate KiwiFarms? They're exactly like this place except with avatars and usernames.

Pedophiles fear kiwifarms

Looks like pedophiles are trying to wield their power on the internet. I bet nothing will backfire on them in real life. Not that anyone would care if something were to happen to pedophiles.

so why isn't the troon in jail?

Man I miss the older days of the internet...

You are talking to the tranny brigade. Anyone who doesn't like KiwiFarms is a tranny or tranny enabler and they would personally help child molesters escape the third reich in the early 1930s. No exceptions.

There is no Tim Pool faggotry neutral ground on this. You are either against tranny pedos or for it. I stand with Kiwi Farms.

Attached: 1488221005873.png (1000x1000, 134.02K)

Because our country is run by jews and jews keep their power in check by cobbling together a coalition of the undesirables. The US federal government is filled with a shocking amount of tranny freaks. They got every cop pig to kneel to niggers no way is a faggot spineless pig going to arrest a child molester these days.

Attached: 1589093525289.jpg (626x626, 77.01K)