Your thoughts on John Lennon?

Your thoughts on John Lennon?

Attached: 0EFB9BAB-1EE3-4DA1-92F1-DDA933508668.jpg (500x326, 21.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=idcaRTg4-fM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmCCvOTlB9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hXe7M-y7hdg
youtube.com/watch?v=7q54n4_OGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=cpnecEk-jnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

huge faggot

he was a anarchist???

Commie faggit
>imagine

Glowies got him, but he was also an insufferable faggot who made some ok music.

He made like 10 solo albums and nobody ever talks about them.

Also he hates religion, so if you're christian you should fucking hate him

>taken almost verbatim from a Hitler speech

lad from Liverpool simple as

Incredibly based

Attached: CA2698E2-191D-42FF-8B87-D20424135498.jpg (300x168, 7.66K)

It's something of a window on history. What was he talking about?

>But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
>You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw

Intredasting

Piece of shit who got what he fucking deserved

grotesque genetic freak with a huge ass crack that went up half his back.

I don’t trust any mainstream English musician from his era desu. Just like I don’t trust Hollywood. Pedo central.

Don’t have any

Attached: F3F3F95A-43B7-4BB1-A3A5-EA1489B844EB.jpg (1080x1088, 118.62K)

as an artist he was a great musician and a good celebrity personality. he revolutionized music and literally invented entire subgenres

as a person? he spoke of peace and love while beating his wife and kid. we spoke about the qualities of communism while he had a walk-in freezer to store his authentic rare fur coats in his huge as mansion that he drove to in a Rolls Royce. he was a junkie and betrayed the band for some low tier hippy pussy. not accounting for inflation he died while having a net worth of $80,000,000 ($287,646,601 with inflation) while he bitched endlessly about "the rich". fuck this hypocritical junkie cunt, glad he fot shot

The Beatles were pretty good.
That being said they were the most shilled band in history.
Guy had to be an MI6 assets or something, possibly Japanese, yoko psyop shit or something

I'm a Mark David Chapman fan myself. The world would be a much better place if a rich and famous cocksucking faggot got shot in the head everyday.

attracted crazies which is good like his wife and his killer. hope his soul is burning somewhere

lennon faked his death like all the kennedys, so

chapman and hinckley were both friends of bush and played the patsy in the lennon and reagan fake shootings

Great musician, really. Objectively even Imagine is very interesting melodically.

Overrated. Nick Drake was a much better musician.

youtube.com/watch?v=idcaRTg4-fM

Attached: drake.jpg (500x500, 31.11K)

That they chose to play "imagine" during the 2020 shut down the world covid lockdown tv propaganda extravaganza with lady gaga tells you all you need to know.

talented guy, insufferable politics.

He mixed weed and lsd and thought he was jesus
I'm glad he got shot

Plastic ono band and imagine are discussed but true for the rest other than maybe double fantasy

Genius but Paul was the mastermind. John was lazy and never applied himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmCCvOTlB9Q

based
towards the end of his life he was supporting Ronald Reagan and was ready to stay ahead of the curve by walking on the far right
its why he had to be put down, he was in the way of the plan

which one user?

yoko ono was a dumb schizo cunt

You mean John Adolf Lennon?
>youtube.com/watch?v=hXe7M-y7hdg

Attached: Web capture_6-9-2022_203345_www.mirror.co.uk.jpg (858x819, 88.51K)

A lot of hippie junkies are exactly like this, their entire "worldview" is a virtue signal to get women and it works a lot of the time.

deranged violent shithead druggie, who like many from his era onward, cloaked his sins and evil tendencies in feel-good hippie nonsense in order to convince himself and others that he was a good person. he then completely went off the deep end into communism, and not just your edgy teen rebellious utopian conceptions of communism either, you can tell by his lyrics that he was into actual real hardline materialist communist theory, the type of stuff that inspired "revolutionaries" to carry out horrific genocides of their own people. I dont like wishing death on people, but its safe to say that him being dead isn't the worst thing to ever happen

he can just fuck off and die already !

Attached: 1642725723636.jpg (736x1024, 226.48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7q54n4_OGcI

Attached: Web capture_6-9-2022_204655_www.mirror.co.uk.jpg (811x787, 61.91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cpnecEk-jnk

Attached: Web capture_6-9-2022_204910_www.mirror.co.uk.jpg (794x783, 59.8K)