No, you zippertits will not inherit the earth

God has given you over to a depraved mind.

Attached: 53066667-E38F-4EDA-B3F0-EE8CDA202234.jpg (600x726, 48.24K)

it will be dead within 2-5 years.
The problem will solve itself, sadly this girl was once the dauther of a loving mother and father and jewish brainwashing made her do stupid things.

At least it won't have natural children.

LOL
>cut your tits off
>expect real men to give you power and respect despite you being as weak as a 12 year old boy
lol
lmao
should have kept your tits honey

Imagine the impotent fury of these disfigured roasties in a few years when they realize no one wants to fuck them.
They've damned themselves to being bitter catwomen. Honestly i support it. We need more girls doing this kind of thing. The ones with parents capable of managing them into respectable human beings won't be ruined while all the trash gets damned to a roasties worst nightmare. The suicide rate is going to explode kek

...could've just been a tomboy

Attached: CryingChico2.png (629x699, 274.76K)

95% of these FTM girls are going to soduku when they find out how much no one gives a fuck about men.

>...could've just been a tomboy
this,l dated some when I was younger, they are fun, probably make good boy moms.
ended up with a super fem sahm who trys to play like a tom boy a couple times a year, but she cooks and cleans and is organized so its okay

It is a crime against humanity.

Attached: ftm tit disaster.jpg (1080x1080, 101.94K)

its literally a sad face lol

At least MTF troons become the "protected" gender. FTM must really hate themselves to turn themselves into ugly manlets who are not respected by anyone. Modern society hates short, ugly men.

I can't wait for transracial to become the new trend

My wife plays video games, likes metal, fishing, cars, and basically everything else I like. Thank god her parents weren't crazy fucks.

Most regret it. Good. Listen to your father. He is not an asshole, you've lived a privileged life at his expense.

Could have been a wife.

mine too and same here

She could have been a wife

>yfw being steered toward the Helghast/Strogg timeline by people too dumb to access Hell.
Amateurs.

Sadly this will be the most cruel yet beneficial issue to western society before the war.

Maybe this is how women are dropping out of society. Basically like the female version of a eunuch. She no longer fulfills the function of a female in society and is free from the gender role imposed on her.

They have no idea what they're getting into.

Attached: ftm heightism.jpg (1080x1004, 544.99K)

Please God make this a thing. Please.

ya cause us doomers always chop off our dicks like the mainstream hoylcow trannies that run everything now.

Rachel Dolezal will be remembered as a pioneer.

Attached: rachel-dolezal.jpg (545x300, 47.13K)

My wife took my kids fishing last weekend. She told me she wanted another kid. Don't give up you retards.

This

My ex is a zippertits, we broke up because she got dragged into this new wave transhumanist bs. We had been together for 7 years. She used to be just a tomboy with blonde hair and blue eyes and now is nonbinary for some reason. Cant wrap my head around it

These tranny abominations are all mentally ill pedophiles, and foot soldiers of globohomo.

Doomers actually do this. It's a way out for them.

its already a thing there's that transkorean dude and that dutch chick who thinks she's black

You think trans people have loving parents?

I mean nullos do for whatever reason

Just look at the loving parents of a typical FtM.

Attached: gallagher7.jpg (1080x1350, 257.6K)

>You sell your only free meal ticket so you can "be a man" and be treated like disposable shit
I'm sincerely surprised it's not higher than 41%

>it will be dead within 2-5 years.
Yes, pic related.
This butchery is another depopulation tactic.
Women who cut off their tits cannot successfully reproduce, because they will not be able to feed their babies.
Many of them are being convinced to have hysterectomies as well.
FTM's are the weakest-minded women... which is really saying something.

Attached: Tranny Average Life Expectancy.png (1218x714, 136.84K)

59% might

Attached: Screenshot_20220904-085402_Google.jpg (1080x1378, 323.18K)

WHERE
ARE
MY
GYPSY
TEARS

Attached: 95F49942-9D6D-4BF0-BC00-E3C4144E577C.jpg (506x506, 50.1K)

I unironically support zippertits actually. This is a protest against imposed gender roles. Men hate it too. It's clear this form of protest is effective.

I mean they all will inherit the earth; just 41% faster than others.

Attached: you know it.gif (480x480, 1.63M)

The one of the left is a fucking demon.

well, the guy i posted is a portugese-german-polish mutt from brazil, but without shitskin dna, he's 100% euro.

>you zippertits will not inherit the earth

no shit they get written out of wills of old geezers who will die soon

Checked

You should see the surgeon.

Attached: Dr Sidhbh Gallagher.jpg (1440x1800, 255.63K)

Attached: black womans.png (752x937, 952.56K)

zippertits and 2 rotpockets

>I’ll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!!

Attached: 269D9B14-0313-4845-86E8-A37CC41714F7.png (680x1020, 290.13K)

Is it that time of the century already?

Attached: 1658796034994997.jpg (512x1024, 126.32K)

I have been asking you for gypsy tears to protect from plague of aids for 3 weeks now. You’re the same fucking guy posting the tranny soccer bitchboi and everyone knows it.

Attached: 3FC8E4D1-7677-40CC-A487-F2D16614D1BD.jpg (480x360, 14.53K)

Post a true Romanian

Attached: 1660371713332104m.jpg (798x1024, 74.92K)

well, not a tranny, but yeah, that's me
that's still impressive

What should be done with these butchers?

Attached: nigger-sex-terror.jpg (600x600, 79.42K)

So where are my tears? Do I have to make you cry?