The Most Prophetic Book

'The Reign of Quantity and the Signs of the Times' is René Guénon's most prophetic work, which only becomes more relevant with each passing year. Having seen his telling analysis of 'The Crisis of the Modern World', swiftly overtaken by events, Guénon based this his final and most profound critique squarely on changeless metaphysical principles. But to unite social criticism with metaphysics is to beget eschatology, and so, where as 'Crisis' Guénon foresaw the end of Western civilization, in 'Reign' he presents us with the end of a vaster world-age, or 'Manvantara', that began before the dawn of history as we know it.

Guénon bases his critique on 'abstract' principles, but his examples are satisfyingly concrete. His chapter The Degeneration of Coinage could easily be updated to include the transformation of money into a web of electronically-stored information, while in its treatment of the occult dangers of metallurgy The Significance of Metallurgy points directly to our own well-founded fear of such man-made elements as plutonium. And his Cracks in the Great Wall gives solid metaphysical grounding to our twentieth-century demonology, including the UFO phenomenon. 'The Reign of Quantity' presents a vision of the End Times that in no way contradicts traditional eschatologies, but is one key to their deeper meaning.

Reign of Quantity PDF:
monoskop.org/images/4/48/Guénon_René_The_Reign_of_Quantity_and_the_Signs_of_The_Times_2001.pdf

Here's a qrd on Crisis:
warosu.org/lit/thread/S20947799

Here is an introduction:
youtube.com/watch?v=6WuX5kNu45Y

Attached: RoQ.png (348x499, 61.97K)

Checked

thanks user. I was the one who asked for a qrd on the fourth turn thread.
Don't have time right now (its work hours in australia and I'm a dirty wage cuck).
But will check this all out in depth tonight. if the thread is dead by then I'll create another.
Love your work senpai, rare high effort thread.

bump

I need to get back to reading Guenon

Attached: guenon.png (6161x5009, 3.81M)

>But will check this all out in depth tonight. i
try to get through the intro video and go over the 'Crisis' quote thread from the /lit/ archives

is this book /x/pilled?

Attached: 1651818399352.png (640x347, 136.97K)

>try to get through the intro video and go over the 'Crisis' quote thread from the /lit/ archives

will do

yes, but it's grounded in rigid metaphysics so it's not schizo

well maybe except the UFO chapter

based

bumping a redpilled thread

Excellent book, my favorite of Guenon. I might argue the most useful as well, given how close we are to the end.

>well maybe except the UFO chapter

Eh, seen worse.

Attached: Reichsflugscheibeningenieur.jpg (375x275, 51.17K)

philosophy is fake and gay, we were better off in tribes killing the other tribes for riverfront territory.

You have to be 18 to post here

Based Guenon enthusiast. IMO the far right should steep themselves in the perennialist authors. Evola is a good jumping off point to move to Eliade, Guenon, Schuon, etc. Charles Upton is not bad also. If the right moves firmly into the perennialist sphere it will only improve the movement’s potency. Man can’t live by bread alone and all that.

Thank you user

>Upton
Based

bump for quality thread

I should read this guys work.

>tripfag
read SIEGE by James Mason instead

Attached: Siege.png (312x475, 151.62K)