How can we return to the alt-right's glory days of 2015 - 2018?

How can we return to the alt-right's glory days of 2015 - 2018?

Attached: 1523325368782[1].jpg (1200x675, 122.19K)

why would you want that?

let me shove a big slippery black dildo up my asshole while sucking random jew cocks and i'll let you know after my face is covered in kike cum.

Attached: (((altright))).png (587x253, 21.12K)

nobody here ever liked or supported the alt right. maybe you got lost on your way to the youtube comment section?

>how can we return to a gaggle of astroturfed, 100% certified kosher e-grifters uniting under a moniker made by the DNC to discredit non-boomer neoconism?

Just get Lauren Southern to open her gash again and we can get back to business.

dawwwwwwwwwwwww look at the small one

Any Forums banned raiding

The only solution is to move to somewhere where banding together is actually allowed.

Attached: 1539846542324.jpg (960x690, 122.33K)

Yuck, no thanks.

Take that shit back. I don’t know who a single person there is other than one

Attached: BE03110F-8986-45F3-9977-66FA8ABF3129.jpg (393x630, 51.46K)

Follow my nigga spic nick

Fuck up, tranny fag

This

>alt-right
Begone, kike.

wait alt-right managed to secure an alliance with the king of the manlets?

>alt right
not a real thing. when that term first showed up on Any Forums circa 2013-14 everyone rightfully recognized it as an astroturf to lump together everyone here as one group

Who is the little guy?

No, because the state carried out a campaign of repression against it and the alt right responded by turning on itself, which seemingly every right wing movement eventually devolves into

Gotta give respect to Jared Taylor for always being there and supporting all these fledgling and mostly retarded attempts at creating an irl movement. We had our best shot after Trump won to make a good first impression to normies and Spencer blew it. Fuentes had promise but he started referencing Hitler at his event too like an idiot. Trump is carrying the irl movement on his back and he won't live forever.

What the fuck is that midget lmfao look at him dressed up in a tux trying to look like a big boy

they ruined Any Forums so I hope they all get cancer

Who /are/ you? Animal, vegetable, or mineral?

Paul Ramsey is a giant, anyone looks small next to him.

i have no idea who those people are.
they look weird. tell them i hate them.

Being openly right wing is too dangerous now. Soon they'll send tranny death squads after us.

This