Worms are the most easily digestible protein

Why do Chuds still eat M*at when they could eat worms which are:

More sustainable

Cheaper

Easier to digest

And more bioavailable

Chuds need to stay with the times. M*at isn't going to exist in 10 years because animal agriculture is killing the planet.

Worms are even better than crickets because crickets have an exoskeleten that is too fibrous to digest. Worms can be digested in less than 15 minutes.

Attached: תוֹלַעַת.jpg (1000x708, 85.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/pro-tip-dont-eat-live-geckos-or-earthworms-2012-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most vegans already have intestines full of worms

It comes from not washing their vegetables.

Attached: 5t8nl4629837536098175.jpg (517x403, 24.67K)

I'll take that worm and catch a fish with it instead, fuck off.

Nah nigger, there is something primal about the feeling of blood in my mouth and dripping down my chin. I would sooner eat another person than worms.

>nufags dont see the filename

>plants have worm parasites
Not the brightest bulb in the box, are ya...

I don't care what science says. My instincts scream at me to not eat the bugs, and those instincts have been refined over hundreds of thousands of years of evolutionary pressures, and have seen men through the entirety of history up to now. What some vegan with ass worms says could not possibly compare.

businessinsider.com/pro-tip-dont-eat-live-geckos-or-earthworms-2012-8
So worms are basically party buses for other smaller parasitic worms as it turns out, and those can colonize people, bon appetit!

there is a reason most sane people disgust at the thought of eating bugs

>> Op is a niggerfaggot

you can cook the worms first. We're already trying to find ways that we can grind up worms, cockroaches, and maggots into powder that we can use to enrich milk, chocolate bars, and other food products. Even rice can be enriched with small white pellets made of ground up worms and cockroaches.

I will stick to eels, thanks.

Attached: 1653695836179.png (483x701, 346.3K)

>eat the bait

Attached: bait.gif (199x199, 570.68K)

people who eat animals are under a spell and are unable to understand that they are eating the limbs of an individual with emotions like fear, despair, anguish, anger, sadness

Attached: F3A1C8BA-9AD3-41D3-880C-DD325F2B7F01.jpg (620x932, 665.8K)

if you're curious about worms you can put a few in your spaghetti to ease yourself into it.

i don’t eat animals

worms aren't animals.

Snails slugs and other invertebrates like insects and soiders poop on them. The parasites are in the insects poop. Also cats poop in gardens, it's one of their favorite places because there's fewer weeds and grasses and more loose soil. With fewer roots.

Sure we do. But we don't do the killing, so we're spared the soul damage of the act. We just consume its proceeds. We had nothing to do with any suffering it encountered while it lived. We hope the killing was humane because that's all we can do.

Fuck scientist.
If you were alive in the 1920's-60's you would've used beauty and hygiene product with fucking URANIUM in them because faggot calling themselves a scientist told you they were safe.

Attached: radioactive make-up.png (454x640, 614.42K)

Worms are for fishing you heathen.

take the klingon pill

worms are sentient invertebrate animals. also — i have to go — a planet is a wandering star. earth is a stationary plane. cheers

I've already seen how this goes. Just give me the steak please.

Attached: Fried Worms.jpg (282x475, 35.34K)

I was actually thinking worms might taste pretty good I'm frd cornmeal and then steamed like clams or fried in butter with spices and onions (yes real Allium red onions, I was not worfiltered)

Maybe with a side of poached eggs and greens in a peppered vinagrette

You first nigger

>I'm frd cornmeal
*if fed cornmeal

no, you don’t. if you did, you would be repulsed at the idea of making another living being’s arm or asscheek become part of your body’s cell structure

i have to go now, godbless

Fuck off and die Jewnigger

I will eat you when the meat runs out

A kid at the playground used to eat worms, he smelled funny

A fucking Canadian. Just leave my country alone. Go embarrass another country instead.

Attached: unvaxxed and proud.jpg (997x608, 186.96K)

Because I’m not a fucking lizard. Oh makes sense why the elite want us to eat bugs lmao. Demonic Reptilian Kikes

>Why do Chuds still eat M*at when they could eat worms which are:
>
>More sustainable
>
>Cheaper
>
>Easier to digest
>
>And more bioavailable
>
>Chuds need to stay with the times. M*at isn't going to exist in 10 years because animal agriculture is killing the planet.
>
>Worms are even better than crickets because crickets have an exoskeleten that is too fibrous to digest. Worms can be digested in less than 15 minutes.

Attached: 9810DF7E-E8A2-4757-A476-FB2805E5AD80.jpg (523x514, 89.75K)