Is every GOP candidate a child rapist, molester or pedo? It’s never ending

Is every GOP candidate a child rapist, molester or pedo? It’s never ending.

Attached: C7539E46-1930-4B49-8E6F-C82038261554.jpg (1080x1090, 158.3K)

Is he wrong though? Come on.

Yeah, every democrat too. Wait until you find out about jews.

Eh hem ...

no, it's every politician on both sides you retard
you think Obama doesn't fuck kids like he's fuckin the thanksgiving turkey, getting stuffing all up on his big NIGGERDICK
if you saw that shit you'd salute in more ways than one, wouldn'tcha?

Attached: sem-biden.jpg (500x723, 111.19K)

... Those two are right, there is a reason why second cousin marriages are still legal, and aversion to invest is known to manifest mostly as an aversion to the smell of closely related family members, which is why children from different families which sleep and live together also have the incest taboo affecting them. What is this sliding?

>Dr. (((Mehmet))) Oz
nothing unusual here.

Attached: isreali tree.png (624x1223, 559.23K)

>journo twisting things to mean something else
>news at 11
Kill all journalists.

>Jew kvetching over cousin marriage
oy the chutzpah

What did he mean fuckface?

He’s 100% correct.

>Muslim has no problem with inbreeding
More news at 11

why is every democrat a mentally ill midwit dipshit whom the world would be better off without?

Idk seems like a lot of politicians are fucking sick perverts

based father daughter love.

also that's all of political parties in the world

Wow an out of context quote.
Why do idiots continue to give retarded liberals a platform?

it goes down deep the rabbit hole

>my daughters don’t want to have sex with me because girls don’t like their fathers smell.
Quick somebody tell joe Biden

Attached: 54925345-F15B-4F60-BE5F-21CA7DE8B3BE.jpg (1170x1050, 186.51K)

That sounds like projection.

All of them except for Donald Trump and Ron Paul.

Biden fucks his daughter.

He was saying it’s not that bad to have sex with a second cousin and that we are biologically resistant to mate with close relatives
Not that he wants to literally Fuck his daughters like Joey B

Because retarded centards keep taking the bait.

I mean so are the democrat candidates buts that's considered normal for them especially the ones that are homo or tranny.
oh wait that's all of them.

pretty fucked up that they'll stretch THIS much just to report negatively on a republican, but still the hunter biden laptop remains ignored...

Dr Oz looks the type to be inbred himself, he has that old genome with little variation

>the "love is love" brigade suddenly has trouble with cousin fucking
hahahahah reap what you sow, faggots
LOVE IS LOVE, RIGHT?

this
/thread

>but whatabout muh Democraps
Abandon the Jewish False Paradigm. Follow @NatPopParty on twatter. Let’s get this party started

“I’m going to ask you this and you tell me if this is safe for this person, okay?” Yee prompted Oz. “Well, he said, ‘Yee, I can’t stop smashing my cousin.’ That means sleeping with.” (Thank you, Yee.)

She continued to read out the question: “‘We hooked up at a young age and now in our 20s, she still wants it. No matter how much I want to stop, I always give it to her. Help me.’ What advice would you give that person?”

Hm. I might refer them to counseling about how to rebuild proper familial relationships and set boundaries. But Oz took it in a different direction:
Oz: If you’re more than a first cousin away, it’s not a big problem.

Yee: Okay, so second cousin is fine to smash.

Charlamagne: It’s so funny, cause I knew that.

DJ Envy: How did you know that?

Charlamagne: Cause I’m from the country! Third cousins?

Oz: Yeah. It’s fine.
That’s fine...benign even. But then Oz kept! talking! “You know, that’s why children, girls don’t like their fathers’ smell. Their pheromones will actually repel their daughters because they’re not supposed to be together,” Oz told the hosts. “My daughters hate my smell.”

Yee jabbed, “Maybe you just smell,” to which Oz replied, “My wife says she likes the smell.”

Then, they all just moved on from the incest question and chatted for another 15 minutes, giving zero useful advice or emotional empathy to someone struggling with incest.

>is every politician, celeb, and CEO a pedophile and its known by the Mossad so Israel can keep fucking up the world?
YES.

Suggest a candidate that has a chance of winning, otherwise I'm not going to take you seriously.

This.
Slide threads get all fields

>:mainstream media: "bidens daughters diary isnt real its right wing misinformation!!"
>:also mainstream media one day later: "two people arrested for stealing ashley bidens diary"

What is wrong with what he said?

>I only vote to win
This is your mind on Judaism

It's a turk

Why do libshits always project their degeneracy onto everyone else?