The ministry of truth has opened

The ministry of truth has opened

Attached: keffals truth.png (608x748, 137.81K)

A lot of internet pedos will sleep well.

It's fucking hilarious that the only thing you need to end Null is publicise him so his site gets kicked off the services he abuses. Next report exodus.tech to Interpol and really get this party started.

This is why you use Archive Today.

i think it's hilarious how we're going to kill every single one of you

You sound a little butt bothered, what's wrong?

fuck off fed

Fragile snowflake

Memoryholed.com

Good evening officer.

Yeah they have been removing articles and things for a long time. The internet was replaced.

Erasing the evidences, holy traranny.

What was the cause of Kiwi's shutdown anyways? Was it the Chris Chan thing?

They exposed the male keffals as a child grooming pedo
Because of that this faggot used other faggot’s final solution as leverage to paint kiwi farms as a hate machine that bullies people to an hero

WAAAAAAAA MY BELOVED WEEWEE FARMS ARCHIVE IS GONE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

good. Continue crying idiots.

You, when they said that USA hours were cursed, I didn't believed it at first.
At first.

Attached: 1661239348711571.jpg (640x932, 255.45K)

You must be 18+ years on the force to post here

Doxing and Swatting has been illegal since before zoomers added a second X to Doxx
why would the Wayback machine want to host that information

Attached: 1662493046450708.gif (112x112, 131.32K)

I don't understand why he thinks a website can forcefully be shut down by someone? Anyone can host their own website and the only way it can be shut down is if it's seized by the fbi for doing something illegal like hosting cp or selling drugs.

so Kiwifarms

They got KF kicked off of cloudflare, which opened the door for it being knocked offline by ddos. (also by them).

S

Opened the door to josh taking it down himself because he can't manage a DB or cache views.

oh my sweet summer child

You know ddos attacks are something that require massive amounts of resources derived from malware infected computers to keep going right? It's also illegal and is probably in itself being investigated by the fbi. This keffals fellow isn't doing himself any favors by implicating himself in all of this.

I'm gonna upload by personal YouTube trash archives and download the entirety of archive.org into /dev/null
I don't have data caps and have used up to 10 TB of bandwidth per month, I probably can push up to 50 TB without anyone at my ISP caring

first time on pol just because they took down kiwifarms. Will miss death fats. Fucking politic fags think thr world is always going to end and they all give too much fucks. Fucking hell wonder how these people handled being bullied in school.

why are you registered sex offenders all the same?

That would imply that troons are stable, balanced individuals.
Especially this one

Attached: not sure if McSerious.jpg (400x400, 30.52K)

does anyone have the onion link again

I mean, Keffels is already being investigated for the whole "ill send you titty skittles uwu" stuff.
It seems like he is just trying to burn everything down around him as a last-ditch effort. Maybe attempted to get an angry kiwi fellow to actually attack him so he dies a martyr before he gets sent to prison.

There's a 41% chance this man dressed as a woman will anhero lol.

back to the youtube comment section, troon