Are electric cars large appliances?

Are electric cars large appliances?

Attached: 5AB2E793-530E-4F6F-9DF6-68AE7B86145F.jpg (1284x1374, 515.56K)

How many kWh were wasted on sending that tweet?

I'm drying clothes, running two laptops and a TV, and have a fan blowing. I WILL NOT COMPLY. YOU HEAR ME, JUDEN?!

California is bossy

Attached: norm.jpg (301x246, 12.06K)

I don't like the feeling of having to take a shit, but I do enjoy the feeling of actually taking that shit. That turd, not too soft nor too hard... not too wet nor too dry just sliding out of your stinky shitbox... there's nothing like it.

based Newsom flexing on the liberal faggots in CaliWali. That's what I call a Hot Carl

>78 degrees
Do cali niggers really?

I'M BUCK NAKED WITH ALL THE DOORS OPEN, BOTH ACS ON FULL BLAST, FRIDGE DOOR OPEN, STOVE TOP SET TO TOPGUN AFTER BURNER MODE (IT'S GAS, BUT FUCK EM). GONNA PROTEST UNTIL THEY MAKE A NUCLEAR PLANT TO MEET OUR ENERGY NEEDS TILL IT MELTS DOWN AND KILLS ALL THE FAGS

Sacrifice for the glory of the Revolution, comrade!

Dunno but your mother's vibrator certainly would be.

>(IT'S GAS, BUT FUCK EM)
Topkek

Attached: Capture.jpg (3602x515, 218.48K)

dont worry electric cars are coal powered

>Avoid large appliances

No Vidya for Californians tonight.

Attached: 1629609569831.png (728x483, 207.95K)

Attached: fbi-tip.jpg (556x261, 27.96K)

I'm surprised battery backup systems aren't mandated in California. I guess they're fucking expensive though.

If I lived there I would put backups on my fridge, freezer, computer, and use a battery backup to run some fans and a swamp cooler.
A whole house solar/battery system is ridiculously expensive. Plus not sure if California has the same issue as canada but solar fucks up your roof due to the heat destroying the tiling during winter.
I have solar panels and batteries but it's the portable ones that if there's a power outage here I just lay them out in the backyard.

Not enough, collapse this faggot state already

That's actually my preferred temp. Usually 80 during the day.
>t. texchad

Hot climates made niggers, cold climates made white people.
If you enjoy temperatures above 70 degrees you are a nigger, plain and simple

don't forget to tip your local FBI agent

I keep my place at 60 in the winter. You’re a brown faggot

Bitch made faggot, keep coping

So do I retard it's called wear a sweater.