KARL ROVE SAYS TRUMP HAS RUINED MIDTERMS FOR GOP

Even oldschool conservative Karl Rove isn't having any of it this time..

>KARL ROVE: This is a situation that's largely of his own creation. He should not have taken those documents. But now that we're in this kerfuffle over what have they gotten back and how were they handled, it is better for him not to be talking about it. When he went to Pennsylvania this weekend, he spent over 80 minutes talking about this situation and less than half that advancing the cause of the two candidates he was there to advance and the issues that will either determine whether they get elected or not.

>People are not going to vote Republican in order to affirm President Trump's view of what those documents were, namely his property. They will vote Republican if they have a conviction that Republicans are going to do something about the inflation that's consuming our country, do something about strengthening our economy without spending a lot more money, taking it from taxpayers and turning it over to the government, and if they do something about border security and crime. That's what they care about.

foxnews.com/media/karl-rove-trumps-impact-2022-midterms

Attached: karl rove.png (1143x834, 989.71K)

who

in a sense, rove is correct. trump has exposed the GOP for being the spineless cowards they are, and people who normally vote republican are looking at it going 'why should i bother'. the solution, karl, is to stop being spineless cowards, not blame the guy who called you out on it.

Karl is just mad that Trump didn't pick him for his dream cabinet.

Attached: 1660841513090735.jpg (1518x594, 235.76K)

Oops meant to post this.

Attached: 1574715842720.png (780x482, 665.27K)

Karl Rove is honestly kinda based desu. You know, there’s a reason why Bush-era neocons actually get taken seriously and Trumptards do not.

Attached: 39530BA0-E77B-4F5E-ACBA-6378AA1B8C4C.png (850x400, 307.33K)

>You know, there’s a reason why Bush-era neocons actually get taken seriously
the FBI

Good, let the GOP die. They're just controlled opposition, a new party or a rebirth is preferable to the current uniparty GOP

Never trust a man who can trade places with a ham and get away with it.

Attached: karl-rove-totally-looks-like-ham-loaf-with-glasses.jpg (401x271, 20.4K)

>oldschool conservative Karl Rove
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Overturning Roe v Wade ruined the GOPs chances. GOP faggots like McConnell and Rove are just trying to blame Trump.

Did jeff Gannon deliver karl rove those gay military prostitutes yet? Straight off base?

>jewflags shill for israel firsters

Trump didn’t solve any of those problems, he just created bigger problems that crowded them out.

>Karl Rove is based
>Facilitated Jews attacking New York City, then using that as an impetus to topple nations around Israel.

He's a war criminal and a sex trafficker. Ask gannon about that

i aint reading all that shit nigger lmao

Actually it was Lindsey graham and McConnell backing red flag laws. I said I'm voting dem to punish them for that and I mean it.

>Karl Rove and Dick Cheney say Trump bad
Trump must be doing good things to have such enemies.

The enemy of your enemy isn’t necessarily your friend.

>the McCains, Romneys, Cheneys, Bushes and Roves all hate him
He'd be perfect if he wasn't constantly sucking off kikes and niggers.

Attached: 159633042829.jpg (700x615, 448.23K)