Dad gives his hockey playing son vax, dies 3 days later - live on Dr. Drew

Dad gives his hockey playing son vax, dies 3 days later - live on Dr. Drew

youtu.be/Qno_WL4vFGE?t=1424

"It's a rare case"

Attached: 35757357.png (631x685, 527.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qno_WL4vFGE?t=1424
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ASK
DR.JEW

Not Jewish

Shit, just "early life'd", I didn't know

Yes he is

>Still recommends it
oy vey dr dont want to lose your shekels

lol that ad for Dr Jew's twitter is almost as untimely as the Applebees dancer

what's the difference?
he's just a shabbos goy
that's like if I called some guy a vampire and you were all "NUH UH HE'S JUST A VAMPIRE'S FAMILIAR AND HE JUST DOES THEIR BIDDING AND STUFF"
I mean they're on the same fucking team
it's just semantics

How the fuck do you guys know everyone who's jewish

This is cats recommending poison to the mice. Moments like this are very telling.

>How the fuck do you guys know everyone who's jewish
Incomplete was your training
Not ready for the burden were you

Attached: yoda.jpg (240x293, 21.91K)

Ultra-Instinct my guy
start noticing things and you can't into not noticing things
usually you can pick them out by their politics alone

He also shilled for Fauci throughout the AIDS and Covid crisis despite repeated failures. Adam Corolla was right from day one. At least he calls Dr Jew a pussy to his face repeatedly for how he let his woman brain be led astray by hysteria.

I legit think Dr Jew is a good guy but he is sort of weak minded and lacks integrity and common sense. He was convinced he had long covid but antidepressants fixed it.. dude, you're just refusing to accept you got tricked and are a tool of the pharma jews

>youtu.be/Qno_WL4vFGE?t=1424
don't know why exactly but the crying caller sounds fake to me

No, he is definitely a Ukrainian jew.

He disavowed Dr. Fauci way back in 2021

>I legit think thtat Jew is a good guy but
Famous last words

Attached: vlad_pepes.png (642x905, 764.87K)

>Pinsky is a nonobservant Jew; he admits to abandoning most Jewish practices but claims to retain a continued desire to learn about the religion.

Attached: 1637808254160.jpg (680x573, 52.7K)

>>Pinsky is a nonobservant Jew
Can't non-observe your DNA

>This is cats recommending poison to the mice.
what a stupid metaphor... cats eat mice so they would probably poison themselves

Attached: npc inner speech.png (899x904, 292.76K)

what a fucking worm, the guy doesn't care if it's "rare rare rare" if it's his son and that's all this fraud of a doctor had to say.

sorry that doesn't cut it
once a jew always a jew
don't trust a jew

dr drew makes the i hate niggers face
baptism in the spaghetti sauce

They look a certain way, think a certain way, and always work towards jewish interests and anti white agenda. You'd be amazed how good your jewdar gets when you allow it to work

A tv doctor named pinski should have been proof enough.

Once you notice enough times, it becomes instinct. A slight physiognomic oddity, a last name that seems out of place, a strange contradiction in their politics... jewishness always manifests in recognizeable ways, you just need to learn all the ways to notice.

>Can't non-observe your DNA
Or your mRNA.

Ha, I wouldn't trust him for medical advice. He is a flawed fragile narcissist. If he were a concentration camp guard he would believe he was a good guy because he was nice to the goyim before they were vivisected.

Riiiiiiiiggghhht. Just as the tide began to turn? What a cohen-cidence

kek

Damn that's crazy

Attached: 1659214520721568m.jpg (1024x1024, 137.78K)

Pinski is a polish surname

pol is always right. Once you see the nose you never unsee the nose. You'll see the Jew in the crowd of goyim. They're only invisible to the uninitiated

Attached: Jew.png (622x1210, 296.12K)

>OP doesn’t know that people die everyday regardless of COVID

Yes, a polish jew surname.
What are you playing at?

I'm glad I didn't have to convince my sister to skip the vaccine for her and her kids

I remember when I didn't know jews existed. Feivel Goes West was a movie I liked as a kid. I thought jews were a thing from the Bible.

It's wild when you see through the camouflage.

>> "I can't believe the nazis were so evil!! They made a Rollercoaster just for incinerating jews!! Who would do something so horrible?? It's so bad it's unbelievable!!"

Yes he is. There was one show where Adam called someone a Jew, and Drew told him that as a Jewish person himself, it sounded offensive even though Adam didn't mean it that way. Adam basically told him to shut up.

>David
Oy vey, another jew hiding his real name. Who could have for seen this?

They always hide the name. I'm pretty sure bill gates is a Jew and his father changed their family name as well

ye best start believing in jewish conspiracy theories user

>Once you see the nose you never unsee the nose
Lot's of jewesses have nose jobs. Beware. I dated one jewess with a nose job and another jewess with died blonde hair.

>"M'kay, these are rare,rare,rare!"
Why does the CIA kike feel the need to say it three times?

>The dots have not been fully connected.
Nuremberg 2.0 all Pharma execs

Adam is an annoying cocksucker but he's usually right. I share many of his boomer characteristics

kek true. It's a famous rockwell quote though. In general they all have many tells that give away their judaism and at the very least like another user said, Sometimes their politics alone are all you need to guess the Jew.

Another tell is unironically
>(((my fellow whites)))
So many of them larp as white and then say some retarded shit to throw actual real whites under the bus and gaslight them.

It is pretty funny in retrospect that Adam Carolla called the opioid crisis on Loveline 20 years ago as being a money grab while Drew was saying "that there's no way they'd do that, pharmacists and doctors are good people". Now 20 years later and it's the same shit with the vaccines and paxlovid. Drew was hyping it up as this ultimate cure all and Adam has just been laughing at every rebound case. The seething Drew does when he has to even try to eat his own words as he gets continually clowned on by the guy that made crank yankers and the man show is good shit.

They hate standing out. They constantly feel their otherness and it gives them extreme anxiety.

Adam is the actual genius out of the two, and Drew is smart enough to be aware of it.

People have always died from vaccines. My aunt died from the flu vaccine in like 2007. My mom nearly died from the pneumonia vaccine. It’s just a risk you accept when you decide to help your community.

i have asked many times and i never got an answer. i know clever guys who have the jew thing. but no ne has ever been able to explain: what is the precise problem with the jews - other than them being genitically more ugly and more intelligent than average caucasians. their women are also more horny I wish I married a jew.

Just a mild reaction, it's nothing goy.

Good lord this meme should never be used irl like this don't tell these faggots you are a wizard god damn act like it faggot.

You can smell them through any medium

Vampires have familiars?

fake and gay

Bill gates daughter is for sure Jewish
Just like Chelsea Clinton

He's not a shill. He's trying to figure out how we can instantly pick out jews lol

See

They haunt my dreams and live rent free in my brain.
My subconscious is constantly scanning for the subtle traits of Judaism.

Early 2000's LoveLine was peak comedy. I always looked forward to tuning in.

Jews are hevily tribal and put their own interests above everything else. They are a Jew first and a whatever else second. Always. They cannot be trusted and will infiltrate a country suck it dry like a parasite and then move onto the next host. Nixon had a good quote along the lines of
>These Jews need to realize they're an American first and a Jew second

This doesn't even get into the actual real world examples of which there are many. (stealing nuclear technology, refusing nuclear inspections, USS Liberty) the list goes on forever.

lurk moar

daily reminder jews hate you and want you dead (if you're white)

>how we know
it is spiritually discerned
we know right on contact
This could be a jewish idea, person - anything.
Commercial plays: 'wow, that was pretty jewish, hey mom?'
Oh when the grandparents are on the news guessing who is jewish and so on when they all are jewish lol.

Attached: Jewish_media.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)