Milk vs formula

what are the political implications of a generation raised on formula as infants rather than breast milk?

Attached: big-tits-pumping-milk-5.jpg (800x600, 59.74K)

Fuck yeah

Booba

Attached: gib.jpg (1000x983, 194.36K)

Breast milk will make your children strong.
Formula is made in a factory full of people who hate you and want your children weak so that big pharma makes money off of your sickly kids who are now their cash cows.

Explains why T is so low in men, why T is so high in women and why so many are trooning.

20% lower IQ over all

>what are the political implications of a generation raised on formula as infants rather than breast milk?
So boomers? Lots of middle class boomers nursed their children on formula as a status symbol

I meant to say the parents of boomers nursed them on formula

mmik truk jus ariv

Could you pump your dick?

based titcow

Kids aren't as healthy if they're raised on formula. There are immune benefits in titty milk that you can't get from formula. Kids should be on natural titty milk until 1 yo.

Also calcium is a meme pushed by the diary industry. Humans don't need much calcium. A mandarin is more calcium rich than human breast milk. Anyone that talks to you about benefits of calcium doesn't know what they're talking about.

Breast milk still >>>>>>> formula.

I deserve one of those...

Why is that so fucking hot? WTF is wrong with me?

we need the mother's first milk, colostrum or whatever its called, for vital antibodies etc.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x983, 97.78K)

Attached: 882f10428572.jpg (485x744, 53.54K)

MODSSSSSSS

just a reminder formula is like 50% corn syrop.

Based Aussie shitposter saying calcium doesn't matter
t. Vitamin D3 deficient user

>Friend has baby
>His wife's tits are two sizes bigger
>Their house is full of milk paraphernalia, pumps, bottles, etc
>Tfw lactation fetish goes into overdrive

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 28.31K)

>nature puts giant milk sacks right on the front of your torso
>dont use em
>give your kids HFCS and soi instead
why are they like this

Attached: formula.jpg (750x871, 125.84K)

nothing at all, it is literally the most wholesome and natural sexual impulse besides busting in a pussy in less than 30 seconds. men would be pacified and commit far less crime in society if women would just let us feed from the teet like it was normal. birth my white children and give me big saggin jumbo nips to suck on and a bunch of that sweet titty juice and I'll toil in a field for 10hrs a day no questions asked

>child starts off with shit immune system
>added chemicals interfere with development (especially for boys)
>crucial mother/child bonding never really established (mother never truly bonds with the baby and the baby is more likely to develop behavior issues)
all things meant to rear a generation or two of more easily controlled sheeple.

i am pretty sure formula and leaded gas made the boomers retarded

Please miss, may I have some more?

my wife’s retarded friend follows everything the hospital told her to, including allowing to be induced and receive an epidural, wearing a mask through all the delivery, and supplementing breastfeeding with formula because “she won’t have enough nutrients”. the only reason she’s not vaccinated is because her husband is smart and she is completely mentally reliant on him

Attached: 1647069982567.jpg (680x646, 32.29K)

>T is so high in women
i have not heard this. only ever hear about low T in dudes and dudes chopping their dicks off. are womens increasing along the same lines as mens falling T?

Boomers

I love my wife's milk. Our baby is 1 now, so she will drive by nurse, it's so ingrained in my wife's brain to pull a titty out that if I lay my head on her lap, she will instinctively offer me a nipple, then get embarrassed about it.
Damn brat doesn't want me to touch my own wife though, and will run over screaming if I so much as hug her, let alone touch her breasts or suck her fat mommy nips.

When you really think about it milking cows is weird
We should be milking women

formula is goyslop for infants.

Attached: corn syrup.jpg (2048x2048, 347.23K)

Attached: 63180b71661d9318400894.gif (323x227, 3.06M)