Air conditioning makes up 50% of your houses electrical demand

Just saying might be a good time to build some indoor ice rinks

Attached: 1661672705187347.jpg (1024x724, 153.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_chimney
youtube.com/watch?v=xc_BbbMi1cg
youtube.com/watch?v=nV7XJXETr0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CH8Z9nBrCBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My fan is 40 watts ya cunt

right

I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

Rudeness towards other Redditors,

Spreading incorrect information,

Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.

Am I banned from the Reddit?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.

Attached: 1662518495981560.jpg (1024x724, 239.87K)

I don't have enough space for that right now

Attached: 1588085111639.jpg (656x492, 35.37K)

jokes on you, my place has no air conditioning :(

>Import millions of immigrants
>Energy conservation
Just pic a hole.

non whites is an embrassment in usa.

expect those who were here since usa's beginning and the louisana purchase and american mexican war.

Indian immigrant I presume?

I don't have an AC

cute pic

Try not being a fag:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_chimney

Also it seems there is an unjewed version of geothermal, but I don't know anything about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=xc_BbbMi1cg

I don't have air conditioning.

it's pretty cheap to operate. i don't think i've ever seen an electric bill over $200.

This guy proposed a simpler DIY geothermal solution:

youtube.com/watch?v=nV7XJXETr0Q

>the jew fears the indoor cattle rancher

Attached: image_2022-09-06_213436788.png (289x239, 76.18K)

You can probably use the same system with a solar evacuated tube instead:

youtube.com/watch?v=CH8Z9nBrCBg

What are the electric bills for ordinary ppl in average in your regions?
I have a small appartment, 60 m2, there are 3 of us - me, my wife and my son.
I pay about 9$ per month for the electricity.

A fellow Redditor on 4Channel? 'Tis awesome to see!

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3: WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: Ok, so this went viral overnight for some reason O_o 2000 motherflipping upboats I really have no words thank you all so much it means a lot!

Edit 6: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 7: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by Any Forums.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 8: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 9: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 10: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!

die reddit faggot