How do people wagecuck?

Am I autistic or some shit? I literally just can't do it.

I started a job in fast food for $15/hour, night shift so I thought it'd suit me, but it's still so fucking cancerous. 8 hours, EIGHT full hours of doing shit for low IQ peons

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
Don't get me wrong the job is easy, I'm not retarded, I've scored top 1-2% in every standardized test I've taken, I can handle the complexity, I just hate working with peons and serving fat peons. It's fucking STUPID. I can't do it.

I feel like the only option for people like me is to turn to a life of fraud/scamming or easy money, fuck waging for jews.

Attached: chrome_oFZOFLenWw.png (575x427, 446.79K)

also, EIGHT hour shifts doing it?
just for my taxes to be sent to niggers and illegal invaders and "migrants" while the country turns into a brown hellscape?

literally why would i bother?

I started stock trading to escape wagie hell

Attached: 1657511130860.jpg (250x250, 8.77K)

Some people are just not cut out for working stupid jobs. I envy people who can actually work a mindless job for 10 hours a day without killing themselves. I would not be able to

Just wait until you do it for years and still can't manage to save money with rent/bills.
The end of the world is the only hope for our generation, this is just not sustainable.

Attached: hyperborean_sneed.jpg (1080x813, 358.85K)

How's life brit bro?
Any success yet?

Been at it for 2 months. Averaged about 600 GBP per month during that. I didn't expect to be positive, so it's going okay. I think I can pull it off, but the demoralisation one is exposed to (most traders lose money; it's unlikely you are one of those that are profitable) etc etc can really grind you down, next to the stress of risking your own capital. Especially when you use leverage.

Attached: 1658455800714971.png (128x128, 16.82K)

What is the job? I work the night shift at a hardware store stocking shelves and get to listen to my favorite internet racists or music all night long. Maybe try a different job where you can work alone for most of the night like I do.

To make matters worse
Every once in a while Powell comes and fucks shit for everybody

Times bad for stockbros mate

I mostly made money shorting, so it's fine. You need to be able to trade both ways in this market.

Go on grindr. Make a profile of a sexy woman and claim to be trans and that you offer massages. Say you need a upfront paypal booking fee of $69. Collect money and block.

just go to college nigger

whataburger lol
it's only with 1 other guy but he's a MASSIVE homo (like an actual homosexual/gay)

>listen to my favorite internet racists
any suggestions? could help my boredom
all i know of are nick fuentes and jared taylor

Little thing thinks he is better than everyone and deserves to be paid $30 an hour without putting in the effort.

Next time try to last at least one shift without complaining and being a miserable person, and you might actually have some room for improvement. Or you can keep being selfish and blind by thinking you deserve the best. Lol.

You’re a dumb and an asshole.

academic agent on youtube has three different shows a week that are usually good. His Tuesday current events round table is probably the most popular.

If you're smart enough to get away with being a criminal then do it. Crime pays. Bigly.

>Little thing thinks he is better than everyone and deserves to be paid $30 an hour without putting in the effort.
>
>Next time try to last at least one shift without complaining and being a miserable person, and you might actually have some room for improvement. Or you can keep being selfish and blind by thinking you deserve the best. Lol.
>
>You’re a dumb and an asshole.

Attached: file.png (600x706, 132.17K)

>How do people wagecuck?

Because if you don't you won't have anything to eat.

walk into a corner store
walk out with a fucking apple or something

nobody will arrest you for stealing an apple

I wish but this is not california.

Too good to suck with the rest but cant figure out how to improve your own situation.

My advice would be to learn a trade. Plumbing, electrical, CDL, anything at all to increase the value of your labor.

The other option is to do Door Dash or something where you aren't at least cooped up in wagie prison with a bunch of degenerates.

Also, the post office is hiring and if you are so good at tests, you will be a shoo-in with the assessments. The hiring is done online and typically no interview or anything, just simply based on your online test score. Make $20/hr instead of fast food cucking.

lol thats what its all about nigga. these entry level jobs are great. all you gotta do is apply and show up. if you want more youre gonna have to start sucking some dick. thats why i never move up in any job ive ever worked, and ive worked a lot of them

wagie wagie

Attached: nigger mcdonalds.jpg (750x858, 439.59K)

this and crypto are your way out, wagecuck anons