Want To Buy Some Milk For Your Kids In The Faggy UK?

“Blocks Your Path”…

“Activists from Animal Rebellion have staged sit-down protests in dairy aisles of high-end supermarkets across the country.

Demonstrators calling for a transition to completely plant-based food production say the Government is turning a blind eye to ‘climate, ecological and moral crises’.

The group has vowed to heavily disrupt the supply of dairy ‘day after day’ during September, branding the industry ‘cruel and destructive’.

They held signs reading ‘Plant-Based Future’ and ‘Rewild our Land’ as they attempt to stop shoppers from buying milk.

Animal Rebellion members entered a Whole Foods in London, and Marks & Spencer’s stores in Southampton, Birmingham, and Manchester.

It comes after supporters of the group emptied out milk onto the floor of Harrods in July in protest against the dairy industry.”

metro.co.uk/2022/09/03/animal-rebellion-blocks-access-to-milk-at-supermarkets-in-four-cities-17293848/

Attached: 5F5FB0A0-65D2-4332-B37F-DCAA11A8AEE5.jpg (1193x897, 871.93K)

Step on them (((accidentally)))

>Grabs milk anyway
>Leaves

The fuck are they going to do, physically stop me? On private property? Fucking idiots

Beat them
Stab them
Shoot them
Then it will stop

The 2nd and 3rd girl are kind of cute. They other 3 I'd have to pass.

If they want to waste milk, then pour it over them.

pasteurized = goyslop

>A bunch of sheltered white women
Every
Single
Time

Of all the degeneracy you could protest in the world today….milk.

That's rude, user. Step around them, but more like you're at a urinal, and teabag the shit out of em.

Attached: 1662274320962565.jpg (700x691, 639.78K)

They can't actually prevent customers from getting an item or management will call the police on them

>The group has vowed to heavily disrupt
>They held signs
This is why I can't take vegans seriously.

They’re just doing this because they can’t turn their air conditioners on.
You’ll see them doing this by pizza places by standing near the ovens.
They’re just pretending they have a reason besides “it’s too hot” or “it’s too cold”

Machete them.

All of these women have daddy issues

this.
im not sure i could hold myself back if some hypocritical, self-righteous boomer did something like slash my tires or other shit like that.

Please please please let this happen in america, I want to see the normies freak out that people want to take away their nesquick and cereal bath water.

Just think it is a bit weird you see more women vegans than male vegans. What's up with that?

I request they give me their milk instead

Why dont you just step between them and grab some milk? What are they going to do? Fight you?

I'd be absolutely fine with getting my milk from either or both of the cute light brunettes (2nd and 3rd from the left).

take my cock out

Women are more dumber

Middle-class pricks. The poor can't afford £5 beyond burgers, especially in the current economic situation. Do they not realise that if we shut down meat production tomorrow millions would starve?

>rip ass in their face
>"my stomach doesn't agree with almond milk"

Goes to show how worthless these people are. Who's got time to block someone from getting milk for a whole month? It's pretty surprising these losers don't get beaten regularly

Just… reach over them?

Yes! please please let this happen in America. :D

I'm okay with an all-breastmilk future. I assume that's what these women are proposing.

I'd fuck them all. Blow my load over their faces and then take a shit on their chests and smear it all over them and ask them "you like cows you dirty little bitch?"

me farts in face

Phrenologists, assist!

Attached: 02D9566E-8FA1-4FD7-BDF3-E1FD93BA458F.jpg (212x292, 51.5K)

You misspelled piss on them.

>I'm not there for milk I'm there for more beer

>Cropdust the lot of them with last night's chicken wings
checkm8

Kidnap the one in the middle for all your milk needs.

Id yeet that milk to the floor and have the police come because of it

Attached: 6AAE2877-309A-4083-8A51-A2ECAEDEF9C6.jpg (1280x960, 701.45K)

"Do you come with the milk?"

they have zero clue how the world works. thats why they are burying windmills in landfills and telling people not to charge their electric cars. because these retards thought they knew everything and refused to hear why they are retarded.

I would grab a gallon of milk anyway and make sure to examine the different brands while standing with my crotch in their faces

lmao I would stand over them with my crotch directly in their face while I loudly say "HMMMMMMMMMMMM" and choose which milk to buy

But the milk is right there behind those guys. Just grab it, am I missing something??

These kind of protests never happen in Florida (Miami doesn’t count as Florida)

Attached: C5F4444F-9A14-4D80-8141-D387A0576217.jpg (1200x1200, 379.43K)

I don't like libtards either but that's kind of gross.

You could get milk then drop it making a massive spill.

This is what happens when you let 120 IQ women rule society. They think they're smarter than everyone when really they're just on one end of the bell curve.

this but with a boner

>whole foods and M&S
pottery, didn't even know we had whole foods in this country.
Anway i'd fart on em as i reach for 4 pints of full fat

“Will you come if I milk?”

I’ve been a vegan since 2014, or thereabouts, and a vegetarian since 1998. It became a mass cultural phenomenon shortly after Trump was elected. I think it spread mostly via social media through the yoga influencer circles, which is why so many women are into it now. Most are the sorts of retards you see in the OP and have a very myopic view of nature. The smart ones are paradoxically even worse because they are living with the high neuroticism of being a woman coupled with the awareness that life is suffering.

Pelvic thrust a few times for good measure.

the cows literally just stand there all day eating grass and hay
> OMG ANIMAL ABUSE
these people are all insane^^ wait another 5 years^^ it will be nasty in clownworld^^

Attached: mysides.jpg (703x709, 332.41K)

kek based

Nobody cares. I laugh when animals fuck up vegans.

These plant murderers must be stopped.

Attached: plants pain.jpg (1008x837, 129.41K)

Nothing screams oppressed more like a North London cat loving cyclist Vegan Karen. Truly the most marginalised group in history

Wear a fucking banana hammock in that aisle and reach over those dweebs in the most uncomfortable fashion you can to grab the milk

>‘Plant-Based Future’
> ‘Rewild our Land’
the dumbs need to be put down.

Heartless vegetable torturers.

Attached: plants scream.jpg (909x628, 93.49K)