Niggers Are Pathetic

Post the webm before I do
The one with sound is best

is2.Any Forums.org/gif/1662426699711991.webm

LMFAO
just like monkeys at the zoo

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-212542.png (568x1033, 428.76K)

I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

Rudeness towards other Redditors,

Spreading incorrect information,

Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.

Am I banned from the Reddit?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.

Toiletpaper chan you are glowing

>uuughaaa BOOOGHAAAA *brttt* *brrrrt* waaakaaaaahhh wakaaaaaandaaaaa *brrrrt* bwaaaahhhh *bonk* *bonk* bwaahh uhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh * bonk* uuuuuhaaaaaa wahhhhhaaaaaww aaaaahhh uhaa uhaa uhaa bwahhh waah wahh wahhh
no sound but subtitle

Attached: 1652689914732.webm (500x1080, 1.59M)

I don't get it, she realized she shot the other kid, and her immediate reaction was to kill herself?

Attached: 1648512006127.gif (444x810, 1.41M)

#niggerlogic

The most likely scenario is she was in shock and like a low iq retard looked down the barrel in complete bewilderment and pulled the trigger to try to understand how it worked

HE NEED SOME MILK

Smh Another senseless act of gun violence
All glocks down y'all

She couldn’t live with herself after killing her poor brother, she’d rather die than live with the guilt, and she realized all that, at her age, within a few seconds. It’s impressive.

It’s like the sparknotes of a Shakespeare play sparknotes

fuck thx
thats the second part

pretty noble reaction desu. she KNEW she fucked up and punished herself for killing her little brother. split second decisions like that deserve respect. pretty sad altogether

i can't believe it was on purpose, but i just don't know what happened

Attached: 1661750764418711.jpg (2160x2160, 780.6K)

>LMFAO
>just like monkeys at the zoo
OP is a Wokist and has no idea how normal people talk. This is their perception of how someone right leaning makes a thread.

Not funny. I hate nogs as much as anyone else but those are just kids, that’s crossing the line

Lmao at all the naive fools who don't know that this is 100% what happened.

yes
that's it
put down the gun

Attached: Chicago1970s.jpg (2400x1516, 1.9M)

No stupid ass nigger/nigger lovers
She I a stupid ass little nigger hoe
And she and her little nigger bro
Were playing with guns while
All the other god damn idiot niggers
Niggered around and 2 little idiot niggers lost their lives
Sounds like a good day for about 18+years

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-165001.png (726x496, 458.59K)

you could be nicer

I find it absurd how she went from dancing and posing for social media to wanting to kill herself in 5 seconds. Happiness and complete desperation are one event away, crazy.

Gay
Lame ass
Faggot nigger

Attached: 1655844021378.jpg (227x276, 63.05K)

>ksbg.paris

There are still traces of their instagram photos showing these 12 and 14 year old kids around large ghetto arsenals

Attached: ksbg.paris.reaction.webm (592x1280, 200.77K)

after she panics and she picks it up it sounds like she fired another shot into that person.