Redpoll me on weightloss? How can I stop being a fat piece of shit?

Redpoll me on weightloss? How can I stop being a fat piece of shit?

exercise makes so damn fucking hungry, I can't work or sleep

Attached: 1567483337992.png (597x625, 654.09K)

buy bronkaid at a pharmacy otc + caffeine pills, take until youre no longer hungry.

also dont eat carbs, you will lose 10 lbs in like 4 days if you dont eat sugars.

One meal a day. After a few months, your stomach will shrink and you’ll feel very full with a 1500 calorie meal.

Drink pique tea... I like the matcha. Fast once a week. You'll be fine... if it fits your macros do it.

What this guy said
Intermittent fasting is the shit I eat from 1-6 and basically one meal. Shits gangster. Even better if you have the mental fortitude to do i.f and keto

dr. berg on youtube

Hits the weights you fucking retard. And cut down on carbs. Drink diet soda, drink vodka (no beer or wine).

Just eat a cereal bar for breakfast and skip lunch.

also if you really want to go to extremes, buy MCT oil and take 2 gulps every day. it suppresses your appetite and you will shit your guts out daily. this not only creates a massive calorie deficiency, but also creates an electrolyte deficiency so your body loses even more water weight

Find out how many calories you burn in a day. Eat five hundred less to start losing weight, as one pound is equal to about 500 calories. Count calories, because most people have no idea of just how many they consume per meal. Cut out alcohol, snacks, and desserts. Eat healthy. Whenever you want to pig out, remind yourself of how uncomfortable you are being fat and that eating more will only prolong that.

smoking will help you lose weight

Find a system that works for you, calories in vs calories out is the most effective thing. Trying to outright fast is just going to leave you that much more hungry later so try to eat normal meals just smaller lower calorie stuff. Also realize that you will not see results quickly this way, it will take months of being consistent.

I shit you not I lost like 15lbs over about 3-4months by just eating lighter lunches at work. Like I'd still go to mc donalds but I'd get JUST a small sandwich like a mcdouble and no fries or soda. There are better ways the point is you don't need to starve yourself or eat rabbit food, just have some decent means of portion control and impulse control.

Keto/IF
Dont use fake sweeteners for at least a few months or you will keep having cravings

Stop stuffing your fat face with more KFC you lardass retard

OMAD and stop drinking every day.
Dropping the booze will drop you 10lbs+ in a week if your drink daily.

eat less food, eat food with more nutritional value relative to calories. in particular, cut liquid calories.

do a long fast, water only. if you make it past 3 days, you're home free, can continue as long as you want. first 10 days is about 2 pounds a day, second 10 days is about 1 pound a day, then after 20 days about half a pound a day. longest medically monitored fast was 400+ days. my longest was 23 days, but could have kept going. read obesity code by jason fung if you want info.

Stop consuming sugar you fat cunt.

Focus on diet over exercise. Don't count calories burned against your daily calories.

These demons come out via fasting and prayer.
The lord will craft you into whatever he needs.
Fuckin' A you need to fast.
72 hours once a month
do not eat corn syrup do not eat carbs except white rice as part of your last mean and avoid that even most days.
Butter and honey shall he eat, so that he may learn to choose the good and avoid the evil.
Butter, nigger, butter. Find yellow stuff you should eat 50lbs per year.
Listen if you follow my advice you can EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT just make most of it saturated fat cholesterol and protein add white rice for din din 3 times a week or fuck even every day if you must but you will win if you do this.
Eat as much as you want otherwise.

Drink some water and stretch more.

Stretching is for stupid niggers its literally bad for you but you guys are all functionally retarded and are basically disabled 'you're fine' lol okaaayyy

A complete idiot's guide to not being a fat shit:
1. Switch all your beverages to water. Warm/hot water and ice water are also acceptable, as are coffee (ONLY BLACK, NO CREAM, NO SUGAR, NO BULLSHIT, JUST THE FUCKING COFFEE), tea (AS ABOVE, NO BULLSHIT, JUST THE FUCKING TEA, DO NOT BUY BOTTLED TEA UNLESS IT HAS ZERO CALORIES AND NO SWEETENERS).

^This is 99% of the work for most people. Whatever else you do, MAKE SURE you do this. 99% of fatasses get ~1000k/cal per day or more from beverages. Milk is another narrow exception because it's naturally satiating, but JUST THE FUCKING MILK AND BE CAREFUL I'M WARNING YOU

That's my $0.02. Fasting is also nice, shrinking of the stomach is real.

Oh yeah also browse Any Forums they have the goods on this stuff no joke.

Bronkaid/caffeine/aspirin and drink 2 gallons a water a day. EZPZ

Fug beat me to it

This
Stop consuming sugar, you fat cunts

geez, everyone here wants you to be fat..
do keto. it’s a high fat, low carb diet. it kills your appetite so you dont eat much because you dont want to while literally forcing your body to metabolize fat, including your own body fat. i lost 100 lbs. in a year.

Literally just start eating healthy for a week and you will adapt and start to enjoy it. And no that doesn’t mean diet soda and vegan kale cheese nuggets just buy a fucking apple and some eggs and other normal shit in normal portions

Eat less. Pic related has no onions. There may be others but it's what I use. Just sub out two meals a day with it. Have a normal sized morale boosting meal thats at least somewhat healthy that you enjoy and eat slowly to round it out. If you're shitting too much snack on something like popcorn in between. Also swap out your plates and use a smaller dinner plate, going back for seconds. The body takes something like 30 minutes to realize it's full. Its why hourly wagies are aleays fat fucks. They don't have enough time to process how much goyslop they're eating.

Attached: 0077a867-77ee-4d67-b332-74d740f93eb3.d6d30598ec5aaab3aa945087e1abaf55.jpg (768x768, 104.29K)

I lost 25-30lbs this summer and i'm now a 6'3 151lb skeleton. Wish I was a fat american who could eat goyslop all day

dehydration and excessive sodium intake is a major cause of obesity

>Wish I was a fat american
you’re the first honest canadian i’ve seen on the internet.

Keto is provably great if you can stick to specific diets which tubbies clearly can’t, but it’s not necessary if all you want to do is not be a fat shit

cut sugars. cut carbs. fast. calorie counting and trying to lose weight by eating smaller portions of mcgoyslop and diet cola is for retards. calories dont exist, they were made up by some retard who thought setting food on fire (literally and unironically) was a way to measure the complex relationship between food and the chemical and biological processes of the human body.