I hate people who love him

But I also hate people that hate him for the wrong reasons.

I hate him for the right reasons.

Fuck this guy. But wtf, you cannot like him - but if you hate on him the way the system wants you to hate him - thats not good either.

What a fucking cunt, honestly

Attached: 744E6204-F270-427E-972E-919F2E93B7B9.jpg (534x526, 251.76K)

I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

Rudeness towards other Redditors,

Spreading incorrect information,

Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.

Am I banned from the Reddit?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.

Believe me you're not the only one.

Still voting for Trump lol

Attached: 6r9mzi.jpg (500x630, 53.49K)

weak nlp
STILL
VOTING
TRUMP

>if you hate on him the way the system wants you to hate him - thats not good either
At the end of the day, does it really matter?

Attached: Obama-yarmulke-e1442602007893-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 96.74K)

>same shit

Attached: 3a4ba638-c3b7-47a6-bd7d-ed366a6b4f42.jpg (1240x857, 73.29K)

vote for broccoli Trannys wife

Attached: d5ix9py-5ff458d0-a5bc-40d1-a014-b88d9c866cee.jpg (160x185, 6.92K)

You’re a faggot, the system hates him and you hate him therefore you’re doing the work of the system.

its a trick leftists play. they attack him on a personal level so you are forced to defend him on a personal level as if hes your buddy but ive never cared about him on a personal level i just care about policies.

Best American president ever
Loves America and Americans
Not a puppet
First thing he did was get rid of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) treaty because it was bad for American people, pissing off all (((globalists)))
Not controlled opposition

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY IM VOTING FOR HIM

ULTRA MAGA

NIGGERS

Attached: bidenshake.gif (736x400, 3.44M)

You are trying so hard to be edgy, but you also want to be safe. This is the most nitwitted post I've ever seen. Pick a side faggot, and take your meds.

You are just full of hate. The world would be a better place if you just killed yourself.

Sounds like an American paradox.

>ive never cared about him on a personal level i just care about policies
It’s arguably much easier to defend Trump on a personal level imo. A lot of his policies were straight-up indefensible (e.g. The First Step Act, The Platinum Plan, etc.)

I don’t even particularly like Trump for his politics or personality, I only support him because he infuriates all the groups I hate.

It was for a joke at first. But its not a joke anymore. We really are dealing with demons

Attached: tenor (3).gif (264x240, 2.37M)

That's why I love him.

If big Mike runs I will be out campaigning. He is the chaos candidate.