I think this is the stage of radicalisation for me desu. Removing from archive sites. That is book burning...

I think this is the stage of radicalisation for me desu. Removing from archive sites. That is book burning. Not burning as in burning the American flag in protest. Burning to eradicate because you can't stand it's existence. Burning to remove from history. Burning so that no one will ever know what happened and has no proof to contradict the official government story.

He needs to be taken out.

Attached: 4850b9a3987fc4c15267dbd42deb3eaf1016051e46848fe8ab6fd4b5733be670.png (742x518, 131.12K)

I won't stop you. He's in Ireland apparently.

>He needs to be taken out
This troon is only the figurehead of more powerful, hidden interests. "Taking him out" would only make things worse.

>Not burning as in burning the American flag in protest. Burning to eradicate because you can't stand it's existence. Burning to remove from history.
Lmao listen to the victim complex here. It’s getting rid of an online archive of people’s private information obtained by doxxing. They were publicly publishing people’s private home phone numbers and addresses and the addresses of their family members. That doesn’t serve a “historical” or “academic” purpose. It’s only use was for stalking and harassment, which is what was being done with it.

Qrd? I literally haven't paid attention to any of these threads.

you won't do shit nigga

>It’s only use was for stalking and harassment
You are uninformed or lying

Attached: 1662153986513295.webm (576x1024, 2.79M)

Null muddied the waters by forcing the public to accept scummy deeds as being covered by free speech. Now ordinary people will suffer as a result.

Good point. Now elaborate on why the sudden interest in those ethical shortcomings.

Attached: this is fine.jpg (548x493, 32.81K)

>Make things worse
How so? It would just make more maggots crawl out of the woodwork.
>If video games have taught me anything
>If you are fighting enemies, you are going the right way

Trannies should be slaughtered and killed

>Qrd? I literally haven't paid attention to any of these threads.
I'll try (and not fuck this up).

Kiwifarms was a place that basically found entertainment with troons. It also had tronns, some nasty ones and it also exposed a lot of troons, nasty or otherwise.
So, some troon I;ve never heard of before got the site taken down on cloudflare somehow.
Site pops back up, cloudflare takes it out for good.
Site also has DNS problems and ddos attacks. Very coordinated stuff.
It managed to migrate to darkweb and bounces around onion sites.
Troons are still actively after the site. They are stalking the fuck out of it.
Now, archives of the site are disappearing.

Yeah. A lot of questionable stuff here.
But the coordination and the big tech pulling the triggers so fast has lots questions the motives of "why now?" and more importantly; who is in the bullpen warming one up right now??

Damn that's a kino quote. I can't see how you'd fit it onto any fascist vaporwave without being cringe as fuck though

Attached: c6d.png (999x562, 1.08M)

>The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
- H. L. Mencken

Just use the second line. Shit isn't hard. As far as vaporwave, your theme should always revolve around 'remembering' since that is the entire genre.

Attached: Homesick might not exist.jpg (1920x1080, 525.69K)

>why would our main man (((brewster))) remove pedo related evidence you say?

Attached: 1280px-Brewster_Kahle_2009.jpg (1280x861, 95.92K)

Trans people won. Seethe bigot. All you had to do is respect our existence

They'll finish the job themselves before you can get to them lol. Only faggots would take the word of a troon.

whatever you say, false flagging troon faggot. dont you have some grooming hormones to box up and mail to children?

Thank you bro.

kek. I have no respect for people that would mutilate themselves to pretend to be the opposite sex. That then go on to be the worst and genuinely horrible people they can be. You're a delusional loser that'll kill themselves in less than a decade or two. So save yourself and your family from suffering and do it now. No other choice is a good choice for you now. I hear canada can streamline the process

People who encourage physically normal preteens to undergo hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery should be publicly executed. This is not a debate.

Stop saying
>Should
and start doing it. Otherwise, no one will take you seriously, because the law is on the side of the trannies. Not you.

See here fren: THAT is what a fedposter looks like