Main reason blacks face the most racism online

What are the political implications of being racist to niggers online
The reason blacks face the most of racism (ON THE INTERNET) is because whenever someone thinks of racism they think of blacks. So when they wanna say something racist they’ll think of blacks ON TOP OF THAT with the most popular stereotypes of blacks being criminals + black victimization pushed everywhere in the west so blacks are the easiest targets + with the stereotypes of Africa and the propaganda about the fake myth of world hunger you see why people think they’re subhuman. Also that racism against them goes against the mainstream so people think racism against them is epic and cool and against the mainstream. Also the fact it is deemed the most offensive making more of an incentive of racism against them
Although I think African Americans I feel bad for the Ethiopians, Angolans and Nilotics grouped in with them. So in internet terms blacks face the most racism out of every other race due to this

Do you think if blacks didn’t victimize themselves and the media didn’t push black misfortunes everywhere this wouldn’t be the case?
(I also notice this only occurs in the English speaking western internet)

Attached: 738B07B8-1B37-4E2E-B35F-2DC4D37D6820.jpg (718x618, 283.25K)

Nah it's just because they're niggers. Nobody likes niggers. Even other niggers.

Nobody thinks of africa when they think of blacks, they think of african americans indoctrinated with thug culture

this
die op

Op’s name is Dye, not Die.

>kike posting

That’s now how it works.

People hate kikes because they’re evil and do evil stuff.
people hate fags because they rape kids

Just like people hate niggers because of how violent and mean they are. Saying people hate niggers because they’re niggers is redundant and low iq. Please let’s have a high iq discussion in this thread.
Nonsense. Since the early 2000s people make fun of Africans because of how primitive and technologically behind they are compared to most groups.
Nope

>because of how violent and mean they are
Exactly. We're on the same page.

are you pretending to be retarded?

I have a question though if they never came over and were just dumb and primitive in africa by your standards would you still perceive them as your main enemy?
What’s wrong with my explanation

>it’s low iq to identify and state facts
nice id btw. it’s all coming together for me.

Mothafuckin Checked.

I want blacks to struggle so they can catch up to 5,000 years of Babylonian trickery. The hate should fuel them to oversee the obstacles, be more discerning and direct their energy towards the true enemy.

>Nonsense. Since the early 2000s people make fun of Africans because of how primitive and technologically behind they are compared to most groups.
not really, i don't really pay attention to africa

They're the most easily identifiable people online because of

No not really. We could just let them chimp out in Africa. The only problem is when they live near Whites.

>Saying people hate niggers because they’re niggers is redundant and low iq.
the word nigger is all encompassing. To pretend that the word itself isn't self explanatory is nigger iq.
people hate niggers for being niggers, irl, and "online"

Hey dumbfuck did you not read what I said.
saying people hate niggers because they’re niggers is redundant there’s a reasoning behind everything. Do you not hate them because they are violent.
Sure there’s more pan Sub Saharan african movements that want to accomplish that. But itll probably need eugenics preferably by sterilization
Maybe not you but the majority of Any Forums, stormfront and other sites make fun of Africans and have entire threads dedicated to just hating them.

Because they are primitive and lack the technology to make you notice them.

>Maybe not you but the majority of Any Forums, stormfront and other sites make fun of Africans and have entire threads dedicated to just hating them.
>stormfront
irrelevant website, glowfag confirmed

>Since the early 2000s people make fun of Africans
yeah 2000BC

You are not White. Only a shitskin could be this retarded.