BANKING COLLAPSE TOMORROW! PREPARE ACCORDINGLY!

I can confirm this is going to happen, internal and external sources all corroborate. The XTC index has fallen 16% in one hour two days ago, counter indexes have not responded and investors are pulling in all the stops. There's turmoil in the VBN sector, massive selling of real estate packages and confidence deflagration in the biggest sectors of the yield market, this time it looks terminal. Today the GTL was in its lowest price since 1928 and the Fed has officially taken steps to distance capital, no investor is going to touch that. Interests will not lower in any financial sense, people will buy and sell, look for VIX signals and prepare to hold, small indexes are collapsing right now in front of our eyes. If no intervention happens, this is the big one. Buckle up and saddle up cowboys, this time we will yee our last ah.

Tomorrow is the day, at the most 2 days. I suggest you prepare for the worst.

Attached: 1000_F_233196175_lfJrLkFNcyaIen18ER9Jxr39q6jgiinK.jpg (1000x667, 556.4K)

Attached: nothingburger.jpg (1280x720, 67.37K)

>4180278▶
>File: nothingburger.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
> (OP)
You kno3 nothing you wil never ever known something, fuck you what do you know? you know this? my dick? I am tell you of the possibility of a market crash, you insult fucjk you, you are a bitch moron what do you have? you have nothing, it is what you have

>The greatest economic catastrophe of all time happened and I read about it here first in 4chins

Attached: 1660172661843921.png (868x935, 53.83K)

Show us the data

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-211856_Chrome.jpg (1080x1893, 712.23K)

4chins got the pre-covid investment advice, so it could be true

>Drumpf prints trillions
>Speculative assets bubble
Holy shit it's like they had a crystal ball

It's not exactly a prediction at this point. The derivative house of cards will fall before the end of this year.
They'll try to revive the corpse but it will be too late. I don't think people realize what's about to happen.

I believe there are going to be massive financial shocks in the next few months. I don't believe a nigger-faggot italian knows any details.

Blackrock's Aladin AI will respond with a rally, buying up distressed assets tho.
Essentially, the market is rigged now to ignore reality and has a definite positive bias.
Just like all chat AIs become racist, these market AIs are bulls. The DOW will soar to 45k before anyone realizes that the fundamentals are absolutely shit.

I'm still waiting for China to collapse. Seems like the internet experts are into something here (they are not, nothing is going to happen).

BUY CHAINLINK SERGEY WAS TALKING ABOUT A BLACK SWAN EVENT HAPPENING

Nice pasta from 2 months ago

TWO MORE WEEKS

>AI programmed to make number go up
>AI notes that number go up when many other number go up too
>AI figures out how to make other numbers go up
>the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent
It's even worse than chat AIs becoming racist. It's the fucking paperclip optimizer doing its job only it's operating through a level of remove from reality instead of making changes to material reality directly.

China is aggressively suppressing their economy through covid lockdowns. The west tried to do the same thing 2 years ago. You guys get so invested in the virus/vaccine narrative you miss what's right before your eyes.
The economic war is about to end and the real war is about to begin

He has two buns

>meds
Take them

And then what? I do realize that the fiat pyramid scheme is crumbling but I just can’t figure out what happens next? CBDCs? Cannibalism?

oh shit nigga, cool story