How bad will government restrictions on Covid be this winter?

How bad will government restrictions on Covid be this winter?
Trudeau already saying Canada needs em every 3 months
New boosters are out, which brings us to 5 shots now.

What’s your prediction user?

Attached: 71BD13E7-9265-4D61-AB8D-6B9A08585D9C.jpg (3023x2318, 1.79M)

Trudeau owns a patent on the shots that Canadians are willingly taking at his behest. Nothing will happen anywhere else.

Well I'm American so I don't give a shit what some canuck faggot said.

OG covid was a respiratory illness it has mutated into a gastrointestinal illness and people don’t care about vomiting much as they do about breathing

>he thinks Australia Germany France UK etc won’t do the exact same thing
NGMI kid. They’re all apart of the WEF

>muh it’s over in America
Nigger i can’t apply for this one company I’ve always wanted to work for that pays $60 an hour because I’m not vaxxd

>to be read in this voice

Attached: 1657999024118.png (796x732, 489.62K)

Forced masking of all ages, vaccinated or not. They haven't given up on the Great Reset.

Attached: covid mask baby.webm (288x512, 510.57K)

They killed my coworker with the original strain. She was dead in 5 days, one of the first deaths in my state. hence why i was scared as shit in the beginning. They probably put her on remdisivir and ventilated her ass though. Killed her 2 brothers as well. Fucking NWO faggots all deserve a fate worse than a rope

The masking was genuine fucking evil, just like that fag shot

Why are women so smart?

States will be fine because there's unironically too many based niggers and hicks down there that can't be guilt tripped or intimidated into compliance/conformity.
(at least outside cali/ny)

With sound the women running the daycare were all laughing at the kid.

this .. spot on user

unvaxxed and neverdonor

Trudeau can suck dick. Not vaxxed, and where I live they'd have a pretty hard time implementing mask round #2. Even workers in the stores around here say they won't mask up again. Push the masses too hard and another trucker convoy will be the least of his worries...

odds are he's doing it all exactly for this .. to suck dick

The people who can do this and think it's ok should be legally barred from being near any child under 15

These people would kill you outright if they could.
They would use fetal cells for artificial coloring and put it in your fast food just to laugh as you eat it.

It's fun for them. In a sick way, I can understand it. To them, you are so stupid that you literally eat mystery goyslop and don't even care what it is. Your opinions and what is important to you is mostly a series of programmable reactions to different forms of propaganda they have exposed you to since you were an infant. Your favorite shows, movies, and songs are all full of their messages, in ways you aren't even capable of understanding. Your head is full of their ideas and your veins are full of their poison. They built the operating system you run on, and know exactly how to exploit it. And its pretty funny to them.

Attached: Kubrick's Hyper Cube.gif (444x250, 2.17M)

Canada is fucked and cucked confirmed
>Be in Alberta
>Take test proving I can drive safely
>Own a 1997 Toyota
>Bought with cash 25 years ago
>Drive it
>Get fined $3000 and threatened with more fines and 1-6 months jail time
>but officer what did I do.mp3
>"no insurance".wav
>Find out insurance is $1000 just to drive my 25 year old Toyota for 1 year, another $1000 next year, etc. This doesn't even include coverage for my Toyota, only insuring whatever I hit. Absolute minimal insurance possible, with no prior accidents.

Here's your based holy land.

Where does my $3000 go? It could have been up to $10,000.
Why do I have to pay to protect other people's vehicles, if they are worried about their vehicles, then shouldn't THEY insure them?
If I must pay in advance for something I might damage accidentally, then why aren't I required insurance for playing baseball, or a thousand other things I do outside that could accidentally result in someone's damaged property?
Above all, why should jail time even be mentioned, who am I putting in danger? In the absolute worst case scenario, I'd be guilty of hitting a vehicle and not being able to pay for it?

In Alberta all vehicles require a subscription service, just like netflix, but instead to use your own car.

Attached: kingofthehill1.jpg (938x654, 182.23K)

Car insurance is required in every Western nation. Are you under the impression that it wasn't?

It shouldn't be required at all.
Even the Ching-Chongs in BC only have a $600 ticket instead of $3000-$10,000
The proper number is $0 unless I choose to buy protection for my property.

It's like a single country in Europe stating that all of Europe is cucked, so it's ok to be cucked.

NO, ITS FRIGGED UP AND THE PANTS ARE COMING OFF

Attached: DY07lM3U0AAc68u.jpg (746x1200, 112.78K)