I want you motherfuckers to understand one thing

AT ALL COSTS to anything "tangible" I want Dolan Tramp back in the oval office. I want him to REKT your liberal world order and I want him to oaf around in your prissy little fudge packing democracy china shop.

ABOVE ALL ELSE, I want to see nwo mongos seethe and suffer. I want to see you lot play your hand harder. I want you to play niggers and pajeets and fucking arabs harder. Women harder. I want to see your hand. I want you to slam it on the table: "JEWS WILL LIVE FOREVER THROUGH AI INFO TECH, DIE GOYOYIM!!111!1!"
I want to see you retards battle against the sludge avalanche. I want to see you "manage" the peasants through your "muh tech".

OVER ALL ELSE IN THIS EXISTANCE, I want to see Jews and jew adjacent people lose and suffer and die.

I think it was one of your own gypsy niggers...David Cole, who said it best: "I)understand how someone would want to kill all jews".

Your insufferability is not sustainable....
People..HATE...you.
¨The EARTH, hates you...

Attached: 1656012203742.gif (640x602, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzjLaRemkqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based and schizopilled

How does it make you feel that I'm voting a straight dem ticket in November in a swing state?

It feels like counter optical laser weapons

Attached: 1606815029354.jpg (3120x4160, 461.66K)

Attached: 1660571855276066.png (999x516, 724.85K)

lol...ok boomer

Attached: 287332375_756648685692820_3668341605601285790_n.jpg (600x400, 55.84K)

nobody cares sweden

I do not care about that because I am ready for the world to cave in under dysgenic gypsydome. I mostly want the people who believe your lies, to suffer. The jew is like rain, or a storm, or a volcanic eruption. How can you "hate" ntaure for springing forth jews? That would be like irrationally hating sickness. This merely is, and humans dislike it. They can not tolerate th pain, so they seek to somehow escape it.

In some cases the pain and the rot is so great that extreme measures happen.

Based drunk sven

>How does it make you feel that I'm voting a straight dem ticket in November in a swing state?

Your fear is palpable

Attached: yfdhgtfyjutykty.png (1024x1023, 1.79M)

None of the Trump boomer shit matters, like him liking Israelis from his subcultural business shit. What matters is that he is an outsider that "commands the peasants ölike Hitler", and whips them up to hate our (((media))) after which they start digging into all sorts of Q shit that coms close to ACTUAL peasant retards uncovering shit, like Ryan Dawson does, or for them to understand power dynamics, like Nick Fuentes does. A charismatic young man who could go far.

Reminder that most people on here who argue gainst or try to swamp real anons talking real shit, are jews or fags. Niggers are not here. It's all jews and globohomo fags who are fiending to cum on virtual BBC as they suck the roach milk.

>he's an outsider
you're an idiot

Attached: 1660571920374314.png (1911x1659, 1.56M)

How far will the grift carry you this time, retarded gypsy jew?
Haven't we been through this already, on several occasions?

One of your own. A woke one, like Finkelstein, called Gilad Atzmon, said that it is a sad thing that jews carry no records of history, but their retarded little gypsy books. Nothing to take account of what happened before.
So now the jew is here again with his faggy social media, and thinks he is invincible, and psycho jews (adults) are talking about a golem "AI" where they will inject themselves into matter other than their body, and survive like that.
UTTERLY "rebellious jew" insanity on display.

Just kill yourselves now you dysgenic, deranged molerats. The real world is coming for you like the sunset and sunrise.

lol peasant

Attached: checked.jpg (2100x1500, 536K)

The jew pup falls silent here...
He is off to drive a nigger hate thread or a happening thread.

Attached: 1566643594883.jpg (479x601, 180.58K)

not my problem

>straight
>dem

Cool comment bro.
Are you a human a tier under the whites that erected your entire modern world, or are you a retard?

- Eyo lissen to this whyboi yo! Talkin bout ceev and shit. You the water be coming out my faucet you. What you want nigga? You wanna go toe to toe wivv a real African savage? You want a "stunt off" wivv me? Shiieeet....

Here's the deal for African-something anons who might be reading the thread. Woman goes in this category as well. You African niggers are in here with women of all races. This is your "tier" pen.

You are useless.
You are not needed for anything.
You have never created anything of worth.

That is it. That is the diss.
The backdrop is that white men has created your entire world, including your ass drawing breath at this moment. ONLY white men matter. No other hippediboppedi "fonky" creatures matter. Your culture has no worth either. It is all takes on white culture. The instruments you use is nothing that a retarded African jungle savage could have come up with. You think some monkey down south in the sweaty jungle would have "invented" Miami Bass if it wasn't for white people you dumb savage monkey retard?

Neck yourself straggler behind.
Whites rule all everythang.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzjLaRemkqQ

Attached: AllEverything.png (734x589, 904.98K)

what has the world come to why is svensken the one saying sensible things

Attached: 1661542311497674.gif (640x480, 626.92K)

hahaha i hate niggers

2 more years.

It will be a good day when you are hanged from a streetlight

Attached: 3273ED8B-362E-4DEB-8499-3E616D303F24.png (676x380, 567.59K)

Can't wait for you to try.