How has Any Forums's 2022 been so far?*

How has Any Forums's 2022 been so far?*
This is mine more or less

>not related to politics
*under Joe Biden's administration

Attached: 2022.webm (460x458, 380.85K)

Started off decent, then got bad and meh. But now it’s going good woooooo

I'm alive and everyone thought I was dead.
Nice digits

Everything was kind of ok until August
Sometime around the 8th everything went to shit for me and it's only just now recovering
I can't quite put into words the abstract hell of my life this past month
On the plus side though, I'm almost sure that this time, once and for all, the democrats are fucking ruined for this election season

Attached: 1514597154612.jpg (640x906, 171.69K)

Fake news. Didn't see it on TMJ or WISN.

the other day a bird flew over my house

Attached: 1516313379769.png (483x470, 181.13K)

I got a new job that pays a lot more and is better in general
I've been golfing a lot
All in all not half bad

There have been many changes in my life this year. I went to my favorite feed and seed, but it is under new ownership and they changed the name. The new name only evokes the glorious past of yesterday

To quote an Army patch I saw on twitter, "The Strongest Steel is Forged in the Fire of a Dumpster."

Attached: cat.gif (500x438, 3.68M)

It has been shit my dude. My really last good year was 2011.

Have the moonbats arrived?

Alcoholism still in full swing, have a hard time making it to the gym, started dating a gold digger, have a nice tan, hot real good at making homemade peanut butter cups, first vacation in years coming up soon, doc is sending me more dick pills and stimulants, getting real good at CIV 6, and have been harvesting local medical supplies secretly. Overall breddy gud.

Attached: 1642299773088.gif (600x400, 403.69K)

Attached: he-man.jpg (298x400, 39.59K)

First half wasn't that bad but man this second half is being rough

>not even including politics

Are you good at golf and if yes how long did it take. I'm a noob and really enjoy it.

Great up until May, in line for a promotion doing some training, then broke my fucking leg in a motorcycle accident and been stuck in bed until June, still can't walk without crutches because it's a fucked up displaced fracture.

Uhh I average like low 90s, not sure what my handicap is.
And I've been golfing seriously for about 4 years
I suggest getting a lesson or two if you haven't. Helps to have a good base to practice with instead of practicing potentially bad habits

Attached: 1623895009028_Work in progress.png (1280x1280, 503.79K)

Glad you're alive user
You probably did actually, most likely the birds were just wearing human suits
same
I'm angry and jealous because you probably don't have any IRL enemies that are actively trying to destroy your life
The glorious past may yet return, if anyone survives to the end of the year
Imo dumpsters are best for collecting crude iron and coke for later refining, and for dumping bodies and things like that
:(

Attached: bird.png (2000x1600, 1.47M)

I've got one nice suika hiding in the tall weeds and karasu better keep his damn beak off it this year

Attached: chibi_itachi___ravens_by_avareonart_d4wvfjt-fullview-1559836744.png (495x734, 258.89K)

>enemies
I didn't realize people had enemies in real life

>I am a leaf and I have words and sentences to post on Any Forums and I want attention
>started dating
There's your biggest mistake as of 2010s/2020s dating culture
>homemade peanut butter cups
Legitimately interesting
I feel you anons
Make sure you don't ever take physical therapy lightly. It could affect the entire rest of your life until death if you fuck it up. Not always but sometimes that happens

Attached: pylons.jpg (580x573, 30.43K)

.... you have literally one melon for your posessions? I'm so sorry
I didn't realize this either until my early to mid 20s. Unironically I think the first time you realize that it's actually possible to have an actual enemy IRL who is actually intending to actively and intelligently work against you to ruin your life, is when you first become an actual adult. It's like the universal rite of passage for all people who live in a society

That explain Rob Haswels hair.