BLM and Talmudic desecration rites

When BLM made a point of pulling down statues in the US and UK, they were replicating the Talmudic rite of desecration for "idolater" statues. This is why we see so many ancient statues "defaced", specifically with the noses and ears cut off (the sphinx, etc) across the ancient world. First century Christians used these Talmudic rites when they destroyed those ancient works of art. Whenever you see an ancient statue with the nose removed, that is done according to the Talmud's rites for desecrating images made by goyim:

From Avodah Zarah 4:4-5

>How does a gentile revoke the status of an object of idol worship? If he cut off the tip of its ear, or the tip of its nose, or its fingertip; or if he crushed it, even though he did not remove any part of it, in all these cases he thereby revoked its status as an object of idol worship. If he spat before the idol, urinated before it, dragged it on the ground, or threw excrement at it, the status of this idol is not revoked, as this is only a temporary display of scorn, and afterward the gentile might continue to worship the idol. If the gentile sold it or mortgaged it, Rabbi Yehuda HaNasi says: He thereby revoked its status. And the Rabbis say that he did not revoke its status.

Furthermore, a jew must use a gentile as an agent to desecrate a gentile's idols:

>A gentile’s object of idol worship is prohibited immediately, i.e., as soon as it is fashioned for that purpose, but a Jew’s object of idol worship is not prohibited until it is actually worshipped. A gentile can revoke the status of his object of idol worship and the status of the idol of another gentile, but a Jew cannot revoke the status of the object of idol worship of a gentile.

Like BLM, Christianity was the jew's "shabbos goyim" that desecrates the "idols".

sefaria.org/Mishnah_Avodah_Zarah.4.4?lang=bi

Attached: avodah zarah talmudic rites of desecration.jpg (503x1213, 143.86K)

Please make the redpill coaster stop, I want off this ride.

Attached: 1644877280432.jpg (966x907, 393.66K)

but the christians told me they did that to preserve the statue

Christianity=goyslop for the soul. Self-hatred for the goy but not for the j*w

Hello... based department?

Jews believe statues have demons inside ?

Apparently everyone in the ancient world believed this, that's where the word demon comes from (daimon). Consecrated statues of heroes or gods have a daimon, or spirit of that person or god

Attached: file.png (735x508, 56.76K)

Oh my word, the ride, the flipping ride, it really never ever ends

Attached: D1AEA684-D2FA-4712-A7C0-2F533E483575.jpg (1280x685, 127.07K)

mirrors also have demons

Interesting.

Indeed, the use of the word demon to describe something evil comes from the fact that there are no, and can be no consecrated statues of yhwh because he has no corporeal form. Thus anything with a demon is not of the holy spirit of yhwh.
Which I am only now... beginning to realize is a really really messed up.

Volcano god. Take the odeo-christianity pill
>Yule thank me. .-)

When you realize the Jew has been destroying your people not only since 1967, not only since 1945, not only since 1865, not only since 1517, but from the time of Caesar Augustus. And they have convinced 99% of our people that they had no history...no religion...no culture no anything. They have all but erased our true self. We must overcome the evil of Abrahamism, of democracy, of Christ, and Yahwehs magic.

Attached: 1145550d1514373210-waffen-ss-camouflage-period-photos-ss-hitlerjugend-panzer-division-normandy-color-franz-josef-kneipp.jpg (1099x1599, 107.24K)

So in the strictest sense, according to the jews, all statues are idols.

Kikes hate Christ and the White man do the math

I imagine "demon" is just a hyperbolic name they have for the inspiration or "magic" that statues contain.

I'm reminded of the line at the end of the movie Jacobs ladder, paraphrase: live a bad life=demons come to tear your life away, live a good life=angels come to free your soul.
My own thought: the daemon can be the inspiration to live a good life it can also eat you up inside as you live a bad life.

bump

I have no problem desecrating the statues of false gods, no matter in what era they are found.

Attached: old gods new gods.png (1124x655, 779.36K)

>false gods
A thoroughly jewish concept

>false gods
But a circumcised, Jewish man named Yeshua? That's the true god according to Christians. You must consummate your marriage to your bridegroom Jesus, you, the effeminized Christian "brides". Let the Jewish god peg your asshole like the serpent from the creation of Yahweh (or staff of Moses; a type of Christ) bruises the rear-end of Adam and Israel (another type of Christ) bruises the rear-end of Esau. The Church and the Scriptures literally trains you to be a cuckold for the Jew. You believe everything the Jew tells you about your own race and then act frustrated and surprised that everywhere the Jew becomes rich off of your gentile body.

Wow, this picture really triggers the shills. I shall use it more often. I wonder kind of "gods" this society was worshiping that might have been defaced. Was it Liber, honored by an erect penis strutted through the streets which dignified old ladies laid wreaths upon? Or maybe it was Cybele, whose priests were the troons of the era, who castrated themselves in a fit of religious frenzy as a message to their cultists that whoever needs seed should follow her. Perhaps it was the king of the gods, who turned himself into a bull, among other things, to rape away the ages. Outstanding deities, truly worth worshiping.

Even Christianity is less "false gods" obsessed than judaism. Just the idea of the trinity is too many gods for jewish anti-idoloatry laws.