Vaccine Success Stories

Post your stats, user.
>24yo
>electrician
>need to interact with people daily
>jabbed twice with Pfizer-BioNTech
>considering the omicron boosters
>side effects: mild redness and swelling at injection site.
>never had COVID
These threads typically get derailed by NEETs who do not have to go outside and interact with the world, but for most of us, getting vaccinated was necessary to continue earning and providing.
Stay blessed.

Attached: 1662515789664.jpg (2027x1080, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYTb9DwKjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 06CF61A9-8B92-4527-B1EA-43E06F6BFBD3.jpg (178x264, 7.88K)

You can never undo the "vaccine". No matter how hard you trey and cope.

Autopsy said he died from significant head trauma resulting in several skull fractures. What am I missing?

kys bong

Attached: cookies.jpg (640x629, 22.34K)

You can never get back all of the time you've wasted chasing schizophrenic conspiracy theories started by trolls to fruin your life. You can never regain the respect of your peers you've lost by ranting about Any Forums-tier nonsense and making everyone uncomfortable. You can never undo the brain damage you've done to yourself scrounging for conspiratorial dopamine hits. It sounds like you're projecting here, loser.

Roommate works at hospital so brings back covid from time to time. Had it once without the vaccine and once with vaccine. No difference in severity or longevity or contagiousness. "Mild symptom" losers can keep coping, your shitty vax might as well be saline solution and the taxpayers are getting fucked out of billions for it.

Shut up fat kike. Your agenda is gone the media will unravel your poison very close now.

How many weeks you think until you're proved right? 2?

>be real estate agent
>no faggot boss to force me to get poisoned
>meet hundreds of strangers a month
>only had COVID once
>still not getting it

>be me
>aryan 27 yearold with muscles
>get 2 vaxxed 2 years ago cuz I was reading too much reddit at the time
>mild headache and sore arm for 12 hours
>start reading on pol how i have 2 more weeks
>get anxious and have regrets

Pretty sure doing nothing and having no job is better than getting rich of other peoples misery.

My dad got vaccinated, and now he is suffering with shortness of breath and insufficient blood oxygen levels.
The doctors can’t help him and are giving him the run around with trying to solve this issue, even going to the point of insisting he’s fine (even though he measures his oxygen during these events and sees the deficiency).

The consequences from the vaccination effort are subtle.

Yeah schizo two more weeks and CNN will publish your red deer larp that never came true. Just two more weeks.

go back, you massive faggot

Attached: 1662070640404239.png (640x659, 512.75K)

You only thought about your dumbass dollars and consumerism garbage. You didn't care about anyone else's lives. Around the world plenty are dying. In Europe children ages 5 to 10 dying plenty. Go take a booster and go fuck yourself

>be me
>be self employed with wife and kids
>never vaxxed
>never tested
>never got sick
>just not going to get it (the vax)

That's my success story you faggot pharma shill.

im there right now

I got three Pfizer and a boo...ACK

>vaxxed NPC wire plumber
ngmi

So you gave into the pressure of recommendation.
To each their own, its not a mark of courage or virtue its just something you did like ordering food some ppl just didnt like what was recommended so they chose to not get injected.
Your not a maven or a disruptor youre just a person who towed the line of willing obedience to get "back to normal".
What is it to gain the world but lose your soul in the process for a bowl of food.
But again to each their own.

Kek. ‘Wireplumber’

HEL
So basically I'm just gonna
not take the vaccine
I KnOW
UGH I know.
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!t!!
It's just that I'm not gonna
take it is all
HHHHHHAHAHA

So maybe a little longer than 2 weeks then?

the important thing is COMPLIANCE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYTb9DwKjQ

jesus fucking christ you evil kike

>getting vaccinated was necessary to continue earning and providing.
No, no it wasn't.

Staying comfy in your lane lad?

>success stories
aren't they all success stories?

kek how much did Klaus pay you to be a part of his faggot army?