Hitler Fact of the Day: From Homeless to Fuhrer

After twice failing to gain admission to the Viennna Academy of Fine Arts, Hitler hit his bottom. During the winter of 1909, a year after his second attempt, he checked into a homeless shelter. His next residence would be a men's home for the poor. It is said that he often would find sleep on park benches during this time period in his life.

Of course we all know that he would find himself at NSDAP meetings and the rest is history.

So I implore you, dear frens, not to let the jewbot shills here EVER succeed in making you feel helpless or hopeless in this world. If Adolf can rise from the bottom in Jew-corrupted Germany and not only fight the oppressors but take the entire fucking ZOG machine to within an inch of it's very life, then we have it in each of us to make change.

God bless

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg (1200x892, 317.46K)

Very cool if true. Sometimes the fire of poverty forges us into better men.

post rare hitlers.

Attached: adolf-hitler-wahrend-seiner-genesung-im-lazarett-pasewalk-oktober-1918-sw-foto-cpktb8.jpg (1024x1390, 245.05K)

He would give rousing speeches to other occupants and quickly became a favorite among the men. He made a living painting postcards and landscape/architectural paintings. His expertise lied in accurate portrayal of architecture. He had a chair at a table he’d always sit in and it became known as his chair, regulars would let newcomers know not to sit there as Hitler did have a temper. He was a fair and honest man in this time.

Attached: Hitler.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

This is so very true. I was homeless a few years and now I am the greatest threat to "democracy".

that's pretty sweet

We all need to become homeless.

There's a document from French intelligence by an agent who heard Hitler speak in 1922. The document says "He's an instrument of a higher power". I take it to mean this person was so moved by what he heard that he called Hitler a messenger of God.

My two favorite Nazis, signing autographs.

Attached: Adolf Hitler (13).jpg (640x858, 97.55K)

I think he was probably the bravest human being in modern history.

Minor correction but I'm pretty sure it was just the DAP until the H-man came along.

You may be right, idk desu.

Thank you

I’d cry too if someone appeared to save us from this regime of dirty jews.

My pleasure sir =)

He was also a rent boy and was arrested one time in Vienna for homosexual solicitation.

i think there are alot of systems in place to make sure someone like him never shows up again

Facts. The degenerate demoralization rats want you to believe you cant make it, and the only way is to become a slave of the state. They are hopeless losers with zero ambition and critically low IQ's. Every day people lift THEMSELVES out of poverty and despair through hard work and tenacity. If you decide there's no chance at a better life then you will be right, you already gave up, might as well shoot yourself in the head and spare us all your incessant whining and self pity.

Hold your forked tongue, heathen!

Maybe. But we have the internet, and people are waking up. There is still hope.

Attached: 1492148967839.jpg (2242x1320, 264.66K)

Which is why he has been so demonized.

Attached: 1660508217535819.jpg (1920x1400, 1.77M)

Exactly.

Paraphrasing: "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right."

We're the rare hitlers

Hitler mutha fuckin
fact of tha
daaaayyyyeeeeiiigghhhha!!

Nixon

Attached: Adolf Hitler (18).jpg (920x621, 91.17K)

Zoomer Hitler type beat. ayo fr fr on god no cap shit be bussin nigga gas dem kikes no mercy

Goebbels is such a rat face Semitic looking twerp. Mean sumbitch tho.

Attached: 1645410775909.jpg (4673x3500, 3.79M)

Dollar bills y’all

His Total War speech was God tier.

I had a homeless guy come up to me and rant about jews today. I gave him $5

Namefags are all kikes and glowniggers.

Attached: hurrdurr.jpg (598x554, 19.65K)

I'm currently homeless right now. Lost most of my stuff that I put in storage. At first I was really depressed, hopeless. After a month or so, I realized since I still have my phone, the library, foodstamps and just enough cash for little things, my outlook became far more optimistic. I'm never pay taxes or support the system other than the occasional purchase and my phone bill and yet I've learned far more in this past 3 months than any other time in my life. I've grown my knowledge of politics, philosophy, history, psychology, logic and several other things, and the only work I put into it is the effort walking to and from places and small amounts of suffering from the elements and the accrual of dirt upon my body. Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, red beard and unvaxxed. We will make it. We are born too late for the American Dream, too soon to colonize space and our presents consists of an ever increasing nonsensical clownworld. But mark these words friends. Spengler brought the world the overview of the Decline of Western Civilization. We will catalyze its revival. It's reincarnation. We are the Rebirth of Western Civilization. So gather your Will and steady your Minds, O beautiful ones. Victory is our Destiny.

Why?

was this Hobo Hitler?
he rose to the top because he had allies in the real German military who did not trust the SA or civilian militia, so he was able to bridge both together