What will it be like being one of the few men who can produce working sperms in the coming years?

What will it be like being one of the few men who can produce working sperms in the coming years?

Attached: 4C212133-D4F5-4AF4-A932-B36434934F3F.jpg (1170x1360, 1.07M)

it will be a minefield because girls will lie about being vaxxed but only want unvaxxed guys
lock down some pussy you can tell is unvaxxed cause she's schizo now while you can or you may never have a chance again

American women are human garbage. I want a Euro cutie so bad Broz

Attached: 1662426309368182.png (634x864, 586.35K)

I'm an incel so not much different than now.

You'll need unvaxxed wombs too. I hope you fags are conscious of this.

Look around you. Do you live in a big city? A medium sized city? Look at the clown world. This is Obama's American. Obama caused all of this. Obama voters caused all of this shit. Serious shit. This is not something to be taken lightly.

The surviving women will say they can do better than me then start making out with a corpse.

This

you leafs have ur moments ill admit.

I'm kind of perplexed in a way. I'm taken and love her and wouldn't cheat, but would other women taking my sperm and using it to produce potential pureblood Uberkind be necessarily adultery as a copulation without the physical act of sex? Would it damn the resulting offspring as mongrels in the biblical sense of a birth resulting from copulation outside of marriage without the physical act of sex? Priceless questions indeed.

Any machiavellian ways to get them to say or not say their status?

Not like ill ever find an unvaxxed here in canada but you never know...

*then start making out with a dog
ftfy

Kek, finally a useful leaf. This is totally going to happen.

> implying kikes will leave the remaining 15% survivors alone after they have killed the vxxed cattle

Attached: 1505972015395.png (469x452, 276.67K)

Triangulation, get someone else to talk about the vaccine in a positive or negative way then have her talk about it to you after. She will either agree with them or make fun of them and then you have your answer.

Cool story rabbi.

whores gonna whore

Incredibly simple yet devilish enough. Thanks

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x270, 500.86K)

Because they've basically been mass turned into mk ultra programmed altars without even realizing it. That shit isn't normal. It's taught, learned. Then they're told it was their own ideas. And a lot of you are basically retarded useful idiots for them who don't realize it when those applicable post shit like "all women love rape. they cum the hardest during rape" and other things that while physiologically may be true due to stress, body tenseness, but then don't consider that and just act like niggers and muh dik post.

Attached: 1662253818591.jpg (1200x643, 114.57K)

test

Attached: jannies hate him.png (7518x5938, 2.89M)

I'll jerk off into a bottle of bleach right in front of them.

We did it bros, our seed will be worth trillions.

Attached: pepelight3.jpg (396x385, 77.79K)

Is there any real evidence the vax causes infertility? I refused to take the jab but mostly out of laziness and spite.

I dunno. Depends on what study you choose to trust and which to ignore.

I’d be happy with a nice Sheila from down under myself.

Attached: 16743367-340D-4D92-9D29-B481ADE7D6E1.png (2400x1304, 1.54M)