Why do they do this?

Do you find it strange when jews complain about ethnic groups from 3,000 years ago that persecuted them, expecting gentiles to feel guilty, when most gentiles don't have a cultural identity more than a 1,000 years old?

Why are they like this?

Attached: 7F8EDB0F-A58A-44B0-B20E-C4DE197BB875.jpg (1024x1024, 125.92K)

I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

Rudeness towards other Redditors,

Spreading incorrect information,

Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.

Am I banned from the Reddit?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.

Rape. I'm sorry what was the question?

Tha projects is changed

I feel it in the liquor stores

I feel it in the unemployment office

I smell it in Popeye's

Lots of shit we had done got lost, cuz no niggas alive remember it

It began wit tha forging of tha great rangs

Three wuz given to tha Black Panthers, angeriest, craziest and most delusional of niggas

Seven to tha drug lords, great hustlers and cracks men of tha ghetto streetz

And nine, nine rangs wuz gifted to tha hoodrats, who above all else desire gimmedats

For within these rangs wuz bound the respekt and cred to rule each gang

But they was all fooled, for another rang wuz made

Deep in tha land of England, in tha fog of London, the white lord Nigel Worthington III forged a masta rang

and into this rang he poured his logic, his wisdom and his will to enlighten all life

One rang to civilize them all.

One by one, tha hoodz of midda earf fell to the power of tha ring, but there was sum who said fuk whitey

A last chimpout of Black Panthers and hoodrats shucked and jived against tha white devils

and on tha white mans very doorstep they rioted for tha freedom of midda earf

They was about to win but tha power of tha rang could not be undid

Then in this moment, when all hope had faded, Tyronicus, son of

grabbed a gat and popped a cap in that crackas ass

Nigel was smoked. The rang passed to Tyronicus, who had this once chance to destroy whiteness forever

But the hearts of dumb niggas is so easily played

all humans have cultural identity, jews do not.

Hmm I wonder why hundreds of different civilizations all made up of widely varying ethnic groups and with vastly different cultures all across 3 millenia of history would have targeted the jews?

Even if the holocaust was real, I would feel particularly that bad for them. Out of 60 million casualities what makes the Jewish casualties so special?

Those are men.

Based Reddit in a nutshell pasta

its satanic mind control

learn about the Jesuit Order

Dangerously based
+1 downvote from me as well

They will tell you what happened to them, but never tell you why.

0/10’s German tomboys are better

Attached: AB8544F7-C812-43A3-B915-B2035CB7C363.jpg (480x480, 29.84K)

>it's not the jews
It's the jews

insta?

Attached: John_Connor_(Edward_Furlong).jpg (220x347, 20.7K)

Unlike you.

Being attracted to tomboys is more gay than sucking dick

Several things are flawed in your perspective on the matter.
Time isn't what you imagine it to be. Time is an abstraction of change in matter. When I go down to the riverbank I know that rock I sit on looking into Danube was there in that same place 500 years ago. but I do not know where it was before that, I know it was from a mountain close by. I know some peasant carried it on his back. I know some craftsman worked on it to shape it into a square cube block.
What I also know is that men before me were sitting in that same spot doing what humans do.
Some were fishing, some spotting the enemy, some shooting a bow, some a musket, etc.
And on the highest wall written in stone is the year it was made, its not 1430. as we call it by Gregorian calendar.
It says it was built in the year 6938.

Attached: 1611291914576.jpg (385x396, 39.39K)

Are you saying he's a woman?

What rock is this and why does it say that number? Is this a real rock or are you making an analogy? The point is good though, time is change in matter is a cool concept. Sounds about right.

They hate them because they can't be them.

>Is this a real rock or are you making an analogy?
Its both.

Attached: fortress writings.png (580x670, 995.14K)