(((Oz)))

(((Oz)))

Attached: d.png (866x1093, 257.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/lift-the-ban-says-dr-oz-to-new-york-governor-andrew-cuomo-march-31-2020/
gematriaeffect.news/dr-oz-announces-he-is-running-for-pennsylvania-senate-november-30-2021/
gematriaeffect.news/on-may-17-2022-the-122-year-anniversary-of-the-publishing-of-the-wonderful-wizard-of-oz-dr-oz-is-in-a-tight-race-for-pennsylvania-senate-gop-with-dave-mccormick/
gematriaeffect.news/joe-biden-invokes-defense-production-act-dow-has-worst-day-since-june-2020-dr-oz-narrowly-leads-in-pennsylvania-after-wizard-of-oz-anniversary-vote-may-18-2022-headlines/
gematriaeffect.news/as-predicted-dr-oz-wings-rigged-pennsylvania-selection-of-may-17-2022/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is his problem?

This isn't a Jewish thing, this is a Muslim thing. Almost all Muslims are inbred because of arranged cousin marriages. Hence why they are all so low IQ.

Attached: Capture.png (439x228, 9.11K)

Literally seething that frankengolem is going to get crushed by the mad turk

Fucking your second cousin isn't even incest imo. You're basically unrelated at that point

Attached: Alabama_map.jpg (1944x1554, 662.98K)

Literally every Trump choice is shit.

>Muslim supporting incest
Nothing surprising here. I'm fully convinced this idiot is a DNC plant. No way suburban and rural whites in PA seriously wanted a fucking tv celeb muslim as their senator.

gematriaeffect.news/lift-the-ban-says-dr-oz-to-new-york-governor-andrew-cuomo-march-31-2020/
gematriaeffect.news/dr-oz-announces-he-is-running-for-pennsylvania-senate-november-30-2021/
gematriaeffect.news/on-may-17-2022-the-122-year-anniversary-of-the-publishing-of-the-wonderful-wizard-of-oz-dr-oz-is-in-a-tight-race-for-pennsylvania-senate-gop-with-dave-mccormick/
gematriaeffect.news/joe-biden-invokes-defense-production-act-dow-has-worst-day-since-june-2020-dr-oz-narrowly-leads-in-pennsylvania-after-wizard-of-oz-anniversary-vote-may-18-2022-headlines/
gematriaeffect.news/as-predicted-dr-oz-wings-rigged-pennsylvania-selection-of-may-17-2022/

I don't even know any of my second cousins

Extremely based. The healthiest offspring come from around 4th cousin distance. You are genetically hardwired to avoid sex with your direct relatives because it results in retard babies.

>one set of great-grandparents in common
It's fine lmao

Uhh he's 100% correct. You don't have a hot second cousin around your age who you've thought of fucking? As long as you're not too closely related and your descendants don't commit incest too, there's no real harm.
Daughters had to live through their father's worst bouts of diarrhoea smells wafting from the shared bathroom. Of course they don't want to fuck dad.

Incest isn’t even legal in Alabama. It is legal in North Carolina though

Yknow maybe they should open with the “my daughters don’t wanna have sex with me” but just for clicks, don’t you think?

>more than a first cousin away
Isn't that literally the legal standard in most of the US?

People always make fun of Brits saying "small island, small genepool".
You guys have a whole continent yet you still choose to fuck your relatives. What gives?

Jezebel hit piece you kike. They ran the same narrative against Trump.

You could have imported fuck slaves from anywhere in the world and you chose India. What gives?

Anyone who disagrees with this or even first cousin incest is being racist and culturally insensitive to Pakistanis.

Most whites in Alabama are of British ancestry so it makes sense.

>man living under a monarchy can't comprehend people not wanting to mix with their inferiors

Desi pussy got us acting strange
you still have a whole fucking continent to yourselves yet choose to fuck your cousins
we went all the way to india to get some non-consanguineous pussy
>implying I want anything more than to see our german pedo monarch's heads on a spike

Attached: 4aa5b9b44e0a5231628233a75707c836.jpg (532x640, 34.68K)

wtf. dr.pozz