HAPPENING - Billionaires dropping like flies

What's going on in sirsland? 2 billionaires in 2 weeks. One has 6 bil net worth and the other 30 billion. These are major players, especially Cyrus Mistry with his 30 bil.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11178935/Billionaire-former-chairman-Indias-Tata-group-Cyrus-Mistry-dies-car-crash-age-54.html

npr.org/2022/08/14/1117418672/rakesh-jhunjhunwala-dies-india-investor

Plus, you have the jogger lady in the US killed by a ... jogger. She was a billionaire as well. There is a small plane crash in Germany with a billionaire as well.

Just accidents? Assuming new identities? Someone cleaning house? I am sure if you have 30 fucking billion you would be able to protect yourself.

Attached: sirs.jpg (2344x1644, 827.42K)

30 bil puts you in top 40 richest people o the planet (publicly known ofc).

>tata group.
>no tatas posted.
Op might be a human.

Is coffee good for you? Beep boop

Rooting for this thread, brah. Lemme hit these links while shit posting. Slides are slow tonight some how....

Appreciate the free bumperino

>big bull
>low cost air?
Then
>cyrus mistry?
Ffs

Attached: 20220906_194305.jpg (702x312, 44.32K)

Some q level alarms going off

they not dying
they going to secret private island with everything to survive judgment day

and they faking their deaths, so no one tries to find them

Proofs? I'm gonna check those numerals.

Heard rumors that is why new zeal has been so hard on locals. They have to be seeking asylum somewhere.

Oh sick, I need to get in on that, where do I sign up? I want the Halliburton people.

Probably all people who were rich enough and powerful enough to get a seat at the table, but regardless not enough to get a seat in the richfag bunker ark. Convenient way to clean up people who could talk.

Another one bites the dust~

>top 40 richest can't get a seat

hmmmmmmmm

It's almost like humongous divides between the rich and the poor cause growing enmity over time.
On the bright side I think every billionaire pledged at least half of their fortunes to charity. Which means every time a billionaire dies, poor people around the world should rejoice.

just got done turning everyone in the bunker into mincemeat
sneed in the next round

Getting in bed with Israel's enemies has consequences.

>sirsland

kek

Stalin approves

Context. Top 40 richest in the world listed in forbes. They do a lot of word trickery.
Think about the people and families whose wealth can't be measured because they own it. They own the fiat currency rights. How large those families are. Rothschild to just name an example. Rockefeller is another. Follow the money. Literally

There is a possibility though that perhaps is right as well, and it's their contingency for not getting in the richfag bunker ark. I wouldn't eliminate that possibility at all.

I think it's more those who didn't take the deal/agree with the plan.
You know that moment in the movie when the big bad guy invites all the little bad guys into his board room and reveals that the end goal is something ludicrously, cartoonishly evil, and some idiot is like "I'll just be leaving now," and then he gets dropped into a shark pit or lava or something? And everybody else quietly signs on to the big bad's plan?
Basically that, but in real life.

Kek. Yea, I get what you mean. I suppose that's possible too in a way governed by by perspective and information known about the whole thing, but I rather doubt it because once you make a certain amount of money you're on their radar and they approach you. They don't like to have anyone with a certain amount of wealth and power in the world to not be in their club, or should I say under their power.