Mark Dice is going for it and openly calling out anti white racism

Mark Dice is going for it and openly calling out anti white racism.

He's attempting to mainstream establish a term called "Antiwhiteism".

The more views this gets, the more this subject is forced into main discussion. Show him some support.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGGb7i30ehc

Attached: antiwhiteism.png (1596x843, 160.37K)

Can you just call it racism and not make it a jew thing like anti semitism?

Loxism

Attached: shot_20220816-010143.jpg (647x538, 319.71K)

How old are you, OP? Be honest, are you over 50?

I'm surprised there's no faggots and niggers on here calling him a jew for this.

In standard, I agree. Unfortunately the left refuse to acknowledge that racism against whites exist. So now with this term, it's exclusive to whites and examples proving its existence will be easier.

Hey look, a derail faggot has shown up.

I believe the term antiwhiteism will also shine a lot on loxism in time.

Can't use that term without sounding like a retard in and language besided english. Loxism can be translated quite nicely.

The current problem with highlighting loxism is the kikes will just spin it as another attack on them. Antiwhiteism doesn't assume the background of the offender and only highlights the racism against whites. In time loxism can be shown as an example of antiwhiteism.

>The current problem with highlighting loxism is the kikes will just spin it as another attack on them.
Considering the etymology of "loxism" is that Jews eat bagels and lox, it clearly is. It's a silly term that will never become in widespread usage.

Fucking whites. They can't stand hearing the truth so they screech anti-whiteism

Attached: 9188281777213.jpg (1000x1000, 222.81K)

>Fucking whites. They can't stand hearing the truth so they screech anti-whiteism

sounds jewish

The problem is that (((they))) can put white women in charge as a defense against this term. We need a word for discrimination against straight, able-bodied white men. Otherwise we'll just be fighting uphill. Call them antiwhite? Oh, but we hired Karen! Call them antimale? Oh, but we hired Ravjeet! Call them antistraight? Oh, but we hired Keffals! The merchants have weaponized language against us. We need a term that flips the table on them.

Attached: hmmmchud.jpg (250x250, 6.87K)

i bet he's old enough to know that you'll never be biologically female.

>He's attempting to mainstream establish a term called "Antiwhiteism".
No White Guilt has been doing this for years

>this idiot wants to play Master Morality to an entire Civilization built on Slave Morality.
Brainlet.

yea call them that and it will make them seethe because its the truth they are trying to soft language around.

Hans ; In an Inverted Reality; when your Civilzations' "will to power" is persued through Slave Morality ; Crying to your Enemies IS attacking them.

Calling any In-Group European preference Nazism while associating Nazism with Evil is exactly how you wage War.
Now everyone who lives within our Culture, our Civilization will Police Himself and purge any trace of Evil ; I have to like Diversity or else I am Evil!!
>read nietzsche for fucks sake.

Attached: 1591654124673.jpg (184x184, 8.3K)

+1

You know what would work a lot better
Calling them jealous cunts

JUST SAY ANTI WHITE, THEY HATE WHITE PEOPLE, STOP THROWING "ISM" ON SHIT LIKE A FUCKING MARXIST
Calling every enemy attitude an "ideology" was SHIT Marx made up. Just say "anti-white" or "anti-white hatred", "anti-whiteism" sounds cringe

I shall spread this term everywhere

No. He should totally stick to the jew thing and not clump it with racism. As far as the regular guy knows, racism means hate of coloreds, because that's all they hear about. Thus including anti white stuff into racism wouldn't make sense to them, even though it's technically correct.
Better have it be its own thing, so that the term can't be hijacked and be turned into something that it isn't (like what happened to the term "racism"). It's neat, self explanatory and has a nice ring to it.

I think I prefer Caucaphobia

>, "anti-whiteism" sounds cringe
Its good strategy ; Ism's sound Intellectual.
It will infect the (((educatted))) minded spheres of your Society.

They will not be able to make the term "dumb redneck" spiel.
>this sounds like someone like ME would say Schlomo!

Attached: 11111.png (777x861, 1.31M)

>No, don't use your enemy's weapons against them

Exactly.
>Better have it be its own thing, so that the term can't be hijacked
The term evokes itself.
>Whats Anti-Whitetism?
>Anti-Whitetism is Anti-Whitetism, simple as.

Attached: 1498262341706.jpg (1024x789, 132.27K)

>blacks sold blacks to White people who brought them to America
fail.

It's all just racism. In trying to change the definition of words they muddy the waters. And they'll switch between the two definitions as they please. A progressive will usually tell you that racism = privilege + power, but if you bring up the white kid growing up in a trailer park without a dad who is not privileged or powerful, they'll switch back to the original definition of racism being prejudice against races that aren't your own.
Basically, the whole thing is logically inconsistent, and that's the point. It's all about trying to confuse you so that you fall into some word game "gotcha". They don't care about racism at all in any sense of the word, they care about gaining power over you through language.

Doesn't matter, the kikes will still cry antisemitism, they play whichever side suits them at the moment.

Attached: 1657007561441m.jpg (1024x963, 177.61K)