Dark Brandon

This was just a wee bit too intimidating for us, there was no need for Biden to be this frightening and imposing.
I think he crossed a line here.
Thoughts?

Attached: DarkBiden.jpg (460x493, 21.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alcipone/status/1566481309563850753
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7nLTKMis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminds me of when I went to see Manson as a kid

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

They definitely triggered a schizo somewhere

I did the thing the greatest threat to democracy would do. I didn't watch it.

Biden is an old piece of shit and all people born before 1970 should never be allowed to run ever again.

Buuuuuut! Brando is cooler now.
Especially now that me makes republicans act like Pussies "Ohhhh I think he crossed a line... wah wah wah."

Your country is beautiful. Would like to visit again soon.

Nah, it was adorable.
Also the first sign of honesty I've seen out of his "administration" yet.

If you zoom out it's red and blue, flag colors.
I can't believe the color red made trumpies go schizo religious mode.

Dark Brandon's power level is OVER 9000! CAN'T STOP WINNING

Attached: pedohitler.jpg (602x454, 41.27K)

New York Times publishes article implying Russia is buying artillery rounds from North Korea.
North Korea responds by having their military band play 'killing in the name of'

twitter.com/alcipone/status/1566481309563850753

Wef shills doing it for free lol

I am voting for dark brandon again, and I will fight in the civil war for him if he keeps being this based.

You have autism

is pedohitler on the left?

Attached: 1660155677818409.jpg (611x647, 60.53K)

It seems like Biden is the only guy who could get away with something like this, simply because no one takes him seriously. If Obama had done this people would have lost their minds. If you go back further to someone like George Bush or Bill Clinton they never could have gotten away with anything even close to this. Biden is a joke, but the fact that the people running his administration approved this is a bad sign. Shit must be much much worse than people think.

>voting
That is retarded

>Why would Biden be so divisive? I thought he was meant to be the great uniter!!!

Attached: IMG_1830.jpg (1249x1639, 256.59K)

chuds know their narrative is fake and they know most of the retards on the right will never watch the speech so they are pretending if was bad.

Attached: 87t878t.jpg (318x546, 10.71K)

Former trump supporter here. Fucking never 180d so hard than I did the past few weeks. Trump is fucked and might be in trouble for treason and biden keeps getting better honestly. Easy choice in 2024

Me too. Biden is based.

lol TRUE, and don't republicans LIKE Hitler anyway? they obsess over fascism and cultural identity politics

Attached: d5a0044d577d50b0be7766ce6da2dd44.jpg (474x842, 67.65K)

do it for the chirrun

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7nLTKMis