Kundalini energy

Are there any other cultures or religions around the world that have life force energy concepts similar to the chinese idea of Qi or the Indian concept of chakras, awakened by kundalini energy? I read that the ancient Mayans had a kundalini system called Shakra that is basically the same thing as the hindu concept of chakras, and Kukalkan is involved.Do any other global cultures have similar ideas? Was Heka the ancient Egyptian version of chakras? Did the vikings or druids have similar concepts of life energy?

Attached: complete-guide-chakras.jpg (1178x665, 109.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sol.com.au/kor/8_01.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the first civilization Mesopotamia were the first in mainstream history record to hold the knowledge of chakras.

>the first civilization Mesopotamia
>still believes kike history
ngmi

As above so below.

Attached: Chakra help.jpg (1257x768, 285.87K)

I said MAINSTREAM HISTORY RECORD you utter fucking retard.

Attached: 1651708643185.png (759x484, 507.72K)

Is there a step by step guide online, or an online community? The entire purpose of the reddit community is to prevent anyone from discussing kundalini, and I haven't found anything else that's legit.

Heart chakra proves this shit is satanic. Star of Remphan.

>The entire purpose of the reddit community is to prevent anyone from discussing kundalini
What? That cant be true.
>satanic
Satan is the personification of vice. That's it. When you get envious and steal your neighbors goat, that's satan. Universal symbols which are present everywhere in life being satanic makes no sense.

Attached: natural patterns.jpg (891x960, 110.26K)

> oy vey satan is actually just fine
> follow satan so you too can be powerful and godlike

Whst did they refer to chakras as?

>Heart chakra is shaped like the star of Remphan
nope.
i have no clue. i think thats where the chakra etymology comes from if i have to take a guess. and meridians are the asian form. basically its switched.

>>Heart chakra is shaped like the star of Remphan
>nope.
>don't trust your won eyes goy
You forgot your memeflag, faggot.

Did south Americans, greeks, celts, norse, thracians, abos, sufis, zoroastrians have any similar concepts of life force and spirit energy?

When you dive into proper nordic runes it will lead you to a similar system as the chakras.

I honestly think the best approach for this is following the endocrine system. You can directly tie said system to each of the chakras.

They had shamans and things. But most people's view of chakras is wrong due to new-agey beliefs. They're not some sort of magic: they correspond to significant glands (physically in the location of the body) as well as areas in the brain's mind map that can concentrate on and correspond to psychological aspects

Gnostic Christians believed in, wrote about, and were well aware of these concepts before they were driven underground in the aftermath of the council of Nicaea.

sol.com.au/kor/8_01.htm

yes
its not a star, post a meridian map, show the thread. you wont.

Things like "opening up chakras" or shamanistic soul retrieval should be thought more of in psychological aspects as identifying repressed aspects of the psyche and working on them. You

As someone who have had his chakras awakened and activated I can tell you for a fact thats the biggest load horse-shit Ive heard.

There is nothing satanic about love man. And love is what you feel when you heart-chakra activates and starts to burn and flow in your chest.
Love user.

Are you absolutely fucking retarded? The star of remphan is literally in the center of the heart chakra in picrel.
Who do you think you're fooling?

im on the top tier. I am the top of the pyramid.

No its not satan is the not the personification of vice. Thats literally stupid. What about the talmud that says those who care chosen can steal and rape and kill as they please?

>where the chakra etymology comes from
"wheel"

Super checked Christ taught this through allegory in the Bible

the original chakras were planets. Lol. You shouldnt be here speaking when a real wizard is here.

Jews

Jesus Christ was the most powerful wizard (not sorceror) to ever exist and was able to beat death.

>all the triangles are inverted and pointing downward
what did they mean by this

Attached: thunb.jpg (1435x1886, 801K)

ohh youre talking about that. i thought you were saying the actual heart itself is shaped like a star. anyways, not bad. You don't know what you're talking about. Did you know you're made of carbon, a hexagon? Carbon is the foundation of life.

The only wizard is God. I never said chakras werent planets btw, you're retarded.

The push for "you are your own god and enlighten yourself" is a deceitful, ego ideology and disallows the concept of a designed creation.

Demonic garbage pushed by modern day entitled yuppies.

Fuck off with your bullshit egos and take responsibilty for yourselves, quit ignoring the fact that the universe and its creation has been explained and makes perfect sense but it's just not the answer you want because you can't find "the Truth."

Yahweh loves you, get back on track and meditate on his Word the Bible.

to me this just sounds like a bunch of pagan mumbo jumbo.
Yes there are spiritual benefits to fasting, semen retention, prayer/meditation, etc, but the Chakra stuff is not divinely inspired. It's basically just a bunch of random words some guru came up with for body parts, and the new-age hippies that peddle this chakra stuff are typically extreme degenerates that don't even practice the chakra balancing techniques these gurus taught.
>bro I got so stoned last night then some girl I met at the Tame Impala show prostate milked me. My chakras are so aligned right now dude