The troons are out for blood

The axewound faggot groomers are not satisfied with just attacking Kiwi Farms and ratioing le chuds, they're going over Tor itself:

status.torproject.org/

They're going full scorched earth.

Attached: TOR.png (648x551, 27.76K)

Tor is a NSA honeypot

Did your CP site get hit in the crossfire or something, OP?

According to your link, it's only the directory that is having issues. If you have the direct onion URL for your website you should be fine?

Attached: 1662513829477.jpg (1080x1383, 232.69K)

Oof, as much as fags here like to larp as the feds favorite thing on the internet TOR really is. They own half the nodes, most of the exit nodes, he’ll the US navy even invented the damn thing. Troons might have actually fucked up bad.

I'm personally having trouble with loading each site.
I might have spoken too soon and my connection just sucks, but there still seems to be some fuckery going on.

>troons out for blood
That’s because they keep losing so much of their own.

>Troons might have actually fucked up bad.
I hope that we hear about some of the trannies committing 41% whether it be deliberate or not.

Statements like "the troons are out for blood" really bring attention to the level of clownishness we have attained. If you told me 10 years ago this much drama would be created by men cutting their dicks off and getting big mad that they cant inject children with hormones, I'd have told you to write a sci fi/body horror novel.

Attached: 1595891352802.jpg (241x210, 10.43K)

Attached: 6ee92306e7b5910cfe90127884f7d3d997d196cae6bfb0aa788035a41a8cd63b.jpg (1000x1600, 412.39K)

>troon children seething so much they ask their CIA parents for gibs to give them DDOS resources

Tor is glownigger central kek.
>tfw trannies bite the hand that feeds

They cut their dicks off to hide boners for children

The troons are not behind this. This is too sophisticated for them. This is State Actor levels of coordination.
Joshua Moon better keep his head a swivel, the glowies are after him now.

Who would have guessed that it wasn't a war between nations that would end the technological age, but a horde of shemen raging at God's decision to steal the miracle of childbirth from them

How did the troons get all these powers

Attached: media_Faw77CNWIAE6Zy-.png (600x900, 608.21K)

Are you a fag?

Trannies just keep losing

Attached: 18204 - arm bloodshot_eyes buck_teeth clothes communism flag glasses hair hammer_and_sickle hanging open_mouth purple_hair rope soyjak stubble suicide tongue tranny tshirt variant_el_perro_rabioso yellow_teeth.jpg (427x400, 40.47K)

Troons are the Great Filter.

Attached: 1662127832894435.jpg (975x1300, 458.96K)

>Ddos
>to sophisticated
Bud this is the most brain dead retard form of cyber attack possible. The only thing lower is just straight up asking for peoples login info.

They are testing your compliance. Don't do it or it'll never stop

Senpai at this point I'm barely holding on. I'm planning to pack a bag and hit the road as soon as my current dental treatment program is done. Troons and their allies can have this shit.

>glowies are going after a kike
Kek. you're really fucking dumb if you believe that.

Attached: ouroboros_1.png (350x435, 222.17K)

except it is easy
create a shitton of onion servers with nginx proxy-cache nodes to forward over a VPN mesh to their app servers
null would be crying in his sleep if the troons actually weaponized the big corps to do that considering the ddos attackers have a huge advantage

trannies have exposed how truly pathetic you all are

>shuts down kiwifarms
>shuts down Any Forums
>grooms your children
>sends you to the deathcamp
>HAHAH LOOK HOW MAD THE TRANNIES ARE
oh yeah, they sure are losing

No, it's the jews. They enabled this bullshittery. They enabled niggers rioting with impunity. They're the great filter and they spawned our current hell.

I don't know what a troon is.

forgot to add but its not because of difficulty but actual laziness from slackivist troons who cant even get a single brain cell in their fried cranium to put any practical coding knowledge to use for such a curbstomp victory
not going for the kill is going to haunt most of the ringmasters

Tranny, Troon, Transgender, Guy who turns into a girl

How are trannies doing this?
I'm sure there's some basic botnets they can run, and they're not using LOIC or HOIC.
How can they effectively do this, what method do they use?
t. Living under a rock

>they get massacred by incels

I believe it stands for Transgender Loon

Do not ridicule the troons. Encourage them. The more botched surgeries the higher the 41% column will go.

You done skipped you a few steps there, boyo.
Like 556 to 762 of em

Attached: 1604710754181.jpg (636x599, 137.08K)

you ask me? its probably one of the random fags who has a grudge on null and thinks "enemy of my enemy is my friend" shit when they do not realize they are working with a fucking troon

"Trans goon". It originally referred to the proliferation of militant trannies on Something Awful who warred with Lowtax, their leader being Shmorky. Now that Lowtax is dead there is no power on earth that can restrain the troon menace. The babyfurs won.

don't use tor, it's run by the feds. i know that govt surveillance is inescapable, but don't make it that easy.

>shuts down Any Forums
lol
>grooms/sends you
if uvalde is the best they can do
they stand no chance against the /k/ommandos or even the Any Forumstards

Tor literally sounds like gow trannies get their frankenpussy.

It is a fully grown severely mentally ill man who dresses like a woman and hates women and rapes kids and shits in a diaper and gets you cancelled because it's an election cycle pic rel

Attached: 1660837414006498.jpg (1536x2048, 616.71K)

Troon detected.

Fuck of fag.

Attached: 7F9F1281-EE3C-4C43-9C0F-4EEF2A3FE003.jpg (600x450, 46.99K)