PA BROS...WTF?

twitter.com/claytravis/status/1567276549149171712

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-211133_Brave.jpg (1080x1620, 628.51K)

of course he can
>barely talk
he's a fucking caveman, look at him

Attached: 1644383038586.png (314x294, 131.29K)

What did you expect from Frankenstein? Perfect elocution?

>Drug abusing stroke victim vs. corrupt celebrity mudslime turkroach
Worthless election

The only consolation is Oz will vote for Trump approved legislation more than 0% of the time

Imagine being down in the polls to a guy who literately just had a stroke. Says a lot about how unelectable oz is that this is even a close race

I feel sorry for the guy, genuinely. Must be hard to have had a stroke, have impaired mental abilities, and still try to get up on stage and make public speeches like that. The guy clearly needs to drop out of the race.

Lmao. That roach recently admitted that he would've certified Biden's 2020 win if he (Oz) was in the senate at the time. Dude is a shameless grifter. Then again, so is Trump.

it's a vax max, look out!

Attached: splishy.gif (498x272, 985.71K)

And the vegetable still could win because the political situation in America is fucked.

>Speaks as well or better than the US President
>Is not Oz

Gets my vote.

Uncle Fester!

Attached: sling.jpg (672x372, 34.33K)

He can still think and right you fucking retard
Plus he has tattoos which is heckin badass

mmmm, taters

Yeah what is this Franken-candidate the D's have going on. Are we going to be ruled by deathless nâzguls?

Are they trying to get sympathy votes? Nevermind, we know the Democrat party has no shame.

>me go to washington, work stronk with gubermint. make good for jersey, no, washington. grug live in cave just passed berry bush. bad man live far on top of hill. grug say "Trans rights!"

Attached: grug.png (485x443, 12.95K)

>Mastriano wins governor race
>disgusting ogre steps on weasel rat to take the Senate seat for the D team
>Fetterman dies less than a month into office because he's an unhealthy abomination of a man
>Mastriano appoints a decent senator

As always no one brings up he hunted a black jogger down with his truck and a shotgun because he heard fireworks. Guys a straight up racist and was almost in the same boat as this Georgia boys.

Fetterman will make the worst choice 100% of the time if elected to the Senate. Guaranteed.