Japs or koreans?

Which are better waifus? I've heard from others that Koreans are considered the niggers of asians while japs tend to be more trad/based wives.

Attached: unnamed (9).jpg (1536x2048, 168.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DvBmEkzQAlg
youtube.com/watch?v=s1UBQgDDuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=z7tYuMhWMZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better off with a rural Jap, at least you can betray the white race with honor.

Japs. They can have some nice tits.

The one on both left panel is from thailand, she bleached her skin and did surgery of course otherwise shed still look like a tranny

>Which are better waifus?
If you want your children to look like Robert Z'Dar, go with the Gooks, otherwise stick to the Nips cause they aren't as mongrel looking as the gooks.
Gooks also get either 2nd or 3rd most plastic surgeries per capita, so you can't play the "Well this one just has good genes" game, cause they all do the same thing. If you want to see what your Gook wife looked like before they took her jaw bones, look to North Korea.

Attached: Korean Feminism.jpg (430x677, 37.89K)

what the fuck is that a picture of? thanks for the insight tho

>what the fuck is that a picture of?
Gook Jaw shavings. Look at what the "average" South Korea women looks like, and look as these North Korean women. The difference is in those glass towers.

Attached: Kim Jong poot.png (640x640, 784.35K)

japs
youtu.be/DvBmEkzQAlg

what is the context of this? why would someone make towers of that? holy fuck thats gross

think of it this way, if someone didnt do it then you wouldnt have asked this question.
Why its posted on Any Forums? to form a mental association between korean women and towers of shaved chins

>what is the context of this? why would someone make towers of that? holy fuck thats gross
It's in a plastic surgeons office or something IIRC, the point of it is to show how many "successful" surgeries the Doc has performed.

Women are dumb, they see this tower and instead of thinking "Oh my god this is disgusting, how could we allow this to happen?!?!" they instead think "OH MY GOD, YES! This Doctor clearly has experience, I'm gonna look like a total super model now and get me a GOOD man! Maybe I'll even join a K Pop group!"

koreans have too much plastic surgery
japs sound less retarded and aggressive
they also look more natural.

holy shit I wanna cum in an asian woman so bad

Koreans are the Mexicans. Chinese are the niggers.

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 7.15K)

Germans

Attached: kick2.jpg (1200x675, 122.43K)

Jap tiddies are top tier if they actually exist

I kneel.

japanese are naturally more beautiful

Weren't you rangebanned? Anyway, I KNEEL.

Koreans are more Americanized, so Japanese

I dont know why that meme persists

Japanese women have high rates of infidelity

guess ill just find some jap with a decent face and nice fucking titties then. sounds like a dream

Attached: 1660058080964307.png (658x507, 65.37K)

White women

Attached: e129703691c677e9a40628aff11a225d.jpg (2601x3881, 910.06K)

I thought you got b&hammered fag

Japanese and Koreans are almost genetically identical though. I sure as he'll can't tell them apart.

I hate AI pictures so much

i dont want some girl whos been fucked by 400 niggers, will divorce me, sue me, take my money and shit on my bed. i dont get why people still hold onto and insist on white women, they are fucking repulsive and evil human beings.

I just cheated and got hapa gf. German size, Japanese aesthetics. Excellent fucking tits on proper hapa girls. Also if we have kids, light eyes 75%. Make anime real

/thread
Racemixers get the rope

Japs. Koreans are plastic dolls with a princess complex.

Unironically prefer human nork women to south korean plastics.

Korean girls are mean. It's fun to take them out and judge strangers together.

What the fuck is wrong with gooks? This is why I don't trust a pretty gook face. It's almost always a result of a ton of plastic surgery procedures. Nip waifus all the way.

Attached: 1da27b83b662d1cc35b13c9935c319d7.jpg (712x757, 59.69K)

Japan

Attached: 1BC4A035-8556-4DDB-979D-14DF65E70C10.jpg (1170x1560, 501.64K)

Attached: CE139506-0381-41FD-B9BD-FFB1F58689BF.jpg (640x640, 109.25K)

Hottest Asian chicks I've seen were from SK. Either way as long as she's trad Christian.

I'm going to hove go with Nips, for obvious reasons

Attached: 1662430779207219.jpg (622x761, 78.48K)

ikr. school just started for me it's my senior year. I swear all the white girls are such bitches. It was class and there was no empty chairs so I had to sit in a table with 3 girls. I was gonna sit and this roastie was like
>uhh can you sit somewhere else
like wtf that was the only seat left. I swear asian women aren't this stuck up

I wanna suck on that shit

Koreans are hotter

Attached: 302177521_447072940791033_8165971754975618000_n.jpg (1080x1350, 153.98K)

>India talking about other races looks

Indian women are the ugliest in the world
youtube.com/watch?v=s1UBQgDDuWc

Welcome back king

my wife is japanese and i love her

Attached: Noodlehelmet.png (1151x946, 573.19K)

Fucking based. Any more like this one?

>Asian women aren’t this stuck up
What are you smoking. They are the most stuck up and vain out of all the races of women. Just accept you want your surgery bug girl to live out your weeb fantasy in peace.Befriending Asians and being close enough to their families would show you that.

yea theyre repulsive. asian americans i consider to be subhumans tho. they are despised by their native people, have no connection with their native culture and dont even know their own language a lot of the time. asian americans tend to try to act like whites really hard and its usually super fucking cringe. i wouldnt even include asian americans in this conversation as they are a species of their own, im talking about native koreans/native japs. FUCK asian americans, most fucking annoying entitled fucking subhumans that still somehow believe america has a future/support america. fucking subhumans.

Forgot my contribution to the city pop thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7tYuMhWMZc

Lisa is thai

>i dont want some girl whos been fucked by 400 niggers,
Come on you know that's not true