Are Europeans white?

Europeans don't seem to identify as white, instead identifying as nations. White people in the USA, on the other hand, view the world as
>White
>Part-white
>Nonwhite
while they work against the
>Anti-white
activism on the left which does set a target on Europe. Do Europeans know that they are viewed as white and anti-whites are gunning for them on that basis alone? Euros talk about white people in the USA being cucked, but at least a lot of them actually identify as white in the first place and know about anti-whites

Attached: m.jpg (500x500, 117.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/IRlfmbWmYzs?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is "white"

Europeans are lying kikes over the internet.
I traveled to Europe and everyone embraced me as a brother and shit all over the non-Whites.
Didn’t matter which country, UK, Germany, Italy, Poland, all the same treatment.

there are good americans and bad americans, putting all of you in the same basket is what a fool would do, hell I even have a good friend that sends me cigarettes from louisiana and even he shits on the majority of americans because the truth is that you are a very tiny minority of non retards, the rest are retarded cattle ready to die for the jew

Just like subsaharians in africa identify each other as Hausas or Zulus instead of black and african american rather as black. Its just that over time both white american and black have lost their ethnic roots and just basically mingled with other ethnicities belonging to the same race, but an american white and a german would still be in the same race for example

Because you are our brother user taunting on the internet is just jokes deep down

there are no white nations, there are no white people.

It doesn't matter if what they see is "European" or "White" when most normal people immediately can recognise a non-White and think that more non-Whites are bad for their country. Most do use "White" sometimes, but by far more people use "European" when describing Whites which is better.

yea america has historically had such strong racial dichotomies.. between european settlers and the "red" "natives" or the "black" slaves, that race as a simple color descriptor was actually a functional thing. Europe has too many ethnic niches, pretty much all of them being "pretty much white" that the term white doesn't enter the consciousness as much, i would imagine.. Probably starting to more and more now though.

My Greek and German families absolutely recognize terms like White, European, Aryan, Indo-European, Caucasian, etc. They do feel kinship to varying degrees with all of the groups mentioned. The ancients did as well. The Germans described themselves and the Romans as being descendants of Trojans. This wasn't literal but a euphemism for what we today would call White.

>Racial teaching explained:

Normally people identify as the people they are
But because America is such a melting pot only 'races' -also a wrong term to be exact, because skin color isn't a race-are the main difference

Once the human more or less settled and didn't move too much races developed in certain areas
Then people developed in terms of this races
These people are organized in states, but these state lines aren't the same as the 'race areas', so every people is a special mixture of certain races

In
>picrel
For example we see some examples of German races
The Germans are a people and every people consists of different races like I explained above

And we see also the other aspect I mentioned
>"Nordische Rasse" - nordic race
Is a German race, but also of course to find in the Scandinavian countries because race areas don't fit state areas

Attached: r242yc.jpg (407x540, 43.55K)

Benjamin Franklin had the right idea. He had a pretty good grasp on whiteness.

Unless you are a pureblood Anglo, Dutchman, or North-German, you're not white. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1620077396721.jpg (800x718, 264.12K)

>Europeans don't seem to identify as white
My German right wing friend told me this is because they were always majority White, so there was never a need to embrace a racial identity like the Americans did. He said that is slowly changing though as some European countries get more browns and blacks. It makes sense. If your government is importing a bunch of non white people and saying they're German/French/or whatever, then you need something to distinguish between the original people and the imports.

Brunette is white alright

>but by far more people use "European" when describing Whites which is better
I do wish that Americans would have used this from the beginning. It would have resulted in much less confusion to just say something like "Euro-Americans"

"White" as an ethnic identity is an American concept. In a technical sense, yes, Europeans are white, but it's not something people consider their core identity.

I don't care

you can keep the white whatever

Who cares? whites can't even season food.
youtube.com/shorts/IRlfmbWmYzs?feature=share

Attached: Screenshot_20220906_211945.jpg (1080x1755, 746.8K)

Czech here, rate my skin

Attached: received_389596913250209.jpg (1170x1578, 113.56K)

we, 100% white people, don't care about whiteness as it is obvious the majority of population is white. The term is useless as a classification or categorization.
I would imagine it has relevance in jewnited states as 60% or so are """"white"""" mutts while the rest are "non-whites" and non-whites are less civilized and cause too much trouble, thus the distinction is just a patter recognition strategy and can be useful.-

>everybody likes their food seasoned
That's why you have no taste and don't know how to cook, its not because you drop some powder and flash fry crap that you're a master chef folk soul food cook my nigga, everybody can do that shit.
Also white and black are shitty copes for not knowing jack shit about ethnicities and culture in general, in the US both these things are unknown and identity revolves around all the most retarded aspects of a human being, that is, their complexion and how none of yous can even tell each other apart from competition even amongst any given family household.

Attached: nigger food season.jpg (1242x1267, 270.87K)

lmao i wonder if he called the french swarthy when he was begging them for money

Sudetendeutscher

So confident that you forgot about white people being just 9% of global population
>Muh 100% white
I agree that being American wakes you up though

You said nothing of Americans that you couldn’t say about Germans.
I love German people.

don't wanna be white. gonna consider myself a transnigger with bright eyes and hair.

now kneel and say sorry

it's a relic from a time when they needed simple words and concepts because they were communicating with slaves, natives, illiterates, etc

>last night a ____(black, white, red) man came and ___(stole, killed, sullied) my _____(ox, barn, wife, etc). Saw him running that way!

It isn't part-white or nonwhite

But do Africans benefit being divided up in those tribes?

>Hurrrr IR da NIGGEST

Back in the day, things were much more different yes. Germany was still reeling from the effects of devastating 30 years war and mercenaries were running rampant everywhere in continental Europe.
That was also when the whole of United Kingdom had less then 10 million people including Ireland in personal union.
It was also about how far people felt from each other due to cultural differences, political realities, and so forth. Dangerous for there to be a foreign admixture.
But strictly speaking, Twelve Tribes of Europe are one people from one antediluvian civilization. The leaders and soldiers.

Globally, white people are about 9% of the population

>poland

i did say "pretty much" white, didn't I?

Everybody talking shit but nobody shares their skin

So the nonwhite/part-white/white distinctions are clear, it's just that the flags sort of confuse it

Like all identities it is a product of interaction with the other.

Martin Luther only started thinking of himself as a German after he traveled to Rome and spent time around Italians and noticed how different they were.

Attached: 2EBD0514-8169-4226-962D-BF2919128287.jpg (310x163, 8.45K)

Kek the first Amerimutt
>Let me tell you who are whites
But in all fairness Europe is muttified you can find different European phenotypes everywere. Kikes and masons ruined everything we tried to preserve for more than 1000 years.

Applying the one drop rule, there's about 830 million.
About 10.8% today.

maybe in his time
but that not standing anymore

Attached: netherlands-cities.png (1254x786, 293.86K)