Enough is enough. You people absolutely need to be held accountable

Enough is enough. You people absolutely need to be held accountable.

Trump had stolen nuclear documents
He himself admitted accidentally over "Truth social" (irony) he had the documents and the FBI didn't plant them so don't even fucking start with bullshit conspiracy theories you know are fake like that.
Republican figures are now openly calling for civil wars and various forms of sedition
January 6th happened
Our planet is dying due to your capitalism via CO2 emissions and climate change
Everything you people say and all of the information you spread on the internet is blatant misinformation
All of your supposed "ideas" are objectively wrong, false bullshit that you make up to try to justify defending the status quo, keeping people in poverty, keeping them from having healthcare, and making billionaires richer

All of it

And as you yell about "freedom" in your empty drivel, you're literally the ones who make everything illegal. From drugs, abortion, marijuana, your attempts to make homosexuality illegal and all sorts of other things. Petty theft. You overflow our prisons with nonviolent offenders. You literally are the side of "tyranny" and "against freedom" and all of the endless meaningless platitude you spew about democrats.

Everything you say about us is mere projection.

Enough is enough. It is time to genuinely hold you people accountable. Anyone who is MAGA genuinely needs to be held accountable because otherwise you're just going to start a civil war to create some vicious militant rightwing, fascist, christian theocracy and steal everyone's right to vote

Attached: trump nuke docs.png (666x624, 274.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6yXf4zXO1g
msn.com/en-us/news/us/material-on-foreign-nations-nuclear-capabilities-seized-at-trumps-mar-a-lago/ar-AA11x5kH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know I'm a leftwinger and believe it or not we're all about "freedom of speech" and stuff. You only even have freedom of speech in this country due to the left. But what you're all engaged in is something far more insidious. And none of you respect other people's freedom of speech, despite your moronic rhetoric. Just literally everything about you people is slimy and mendacious and dishonest, and you twist and pervert every little issue, every little factoid to turn it's perceived meaning into something the 180 degrees polar opposite of it's factual meaning

I guess planting alleged isreali nuke documents is a good way to have mossad do what dementia mueller and dementia joe coud not.

Shareblue just deposited $0.14 into your account

They're not planted, he inadvertently admitted himself that they were his documents over Truth Social. Because he's fucking stupid just like all of you are. So the end. Literally the end. From your awful, retarded orange god's mouth himself they weren't planted and were willfully in his own possession you fucking moron

don't really care
desu nuclear winter seems a lot more cozy than clown world

Attached: 1647506848272.jpg (1024x640, 160.73K)

That's just fake though. That meme. That's just your 100% fake, maniacal, insane rightwing delusion that has absolutely nothing to do with reality and is in no way based in reality. Just like every one of you here has the same retarded, insane, objectively messed up and incorrect delusions. And it's literally the 180 degree polar opposite inversion of the objective facts

I mean it's fake just like you all swore up and down that the FBI planted the stolen documents on Trump, until he stupidly tweeted on his little dumb social media site that they were his and he had them

I mean because you are delusional people. Can you fucking grasp that? You're completely, factually, batshit insane delusional people and literally every last thing you say and present in your rhetoric is the polar 180 degree inversion opposite of actual reality

okay

Attached: 1653497468943.png (927x2099, 306.93K)

What does this mean in your mind? Do you see how you're just posting fake fucking screenshots of other retards parroting your same fake fucking narratives? And doing it like it means something? Like it's some *mic drop* or that it's relevant in any way? Do you understand how absolutely god damn fucked up your literal brain is, and incapable of genuinely perceiving reality it is? And jesus god damn christ none of those rightwing psychos at ruby ridge or waco were fucking innocent. They were all insane, militant nazis trying to overthrow the US government, turn everyone into slaves and steal their right to vote just like you psychotic, pathetic morons on this site hare

>They were planted!!!
You will literally invent and believe any lie to defend your little daddy surrogate figure

Like you're not fucking victims because people at Ruby Ridge or Waco tried to put together armed militias to overthrow the US government and rob everyone of their rights, and force them into some psychopathic ultra christian religion, and people held them accountable

That doesn't make you fucking victims. Jesus you're all so obsessed with this immersion into totally fake victimhood and none of it is god damn real. You're not victims, you're perpetrators. People at Ruby Ridge and Waco weren't "victims", they were perpetrators you ignorant and insane fuck

>
>
>Like you're not fucking victims because people at Ruby Ridge or Waco tried to put together armed militias to overthrow the US government and rob everyone of their rights, and force them into some psychopathic ultra christian religion, and people held them accountable
>That doesn't make you fucking victims. Jesus you're all so obsessed with this immersion into totally fake victimhood and none of it is god damn real. You're not victims, you're perpetrators. People at Ruby Ridge and Waco weren't "victims", they were perpetrators you ignorant and insane fuck
Oh and also they wanted to mass murder literally millions of Americans who weren't white in racial cleansings. And you all try to present them as "victims" god's sake they goddamn are not

beep boop

Attached: 1643492671736.gif (403x498, 741.8K)

Is that what you literally think? You think I'm "a bot" or whatever? See how fucking insane you are? Can you even grasp how utterly fucking delusional you are in every god damn conceivable way? All of you on this site. And you're all the same too with that shit and everything. Believing everyone who tells you why your bullshit is bullshit is "a bot". My god

>current hour Drudge screencap

After two decades Drudge finally showed his LGQT true (((colors))) by selling out. Once ad revenue went tits up so did anti-Trump coverage along with linking corporate news sites such as CNN and MSN prominently alongside barely any coverage of Joe and Hoe.

CAPTCHA: H00KD

Attached: Resistance Inc.jpg (1210x1364, 315.65K)

see

No, idiot, he thinks your an NPC
And he is right

Two more weeks you say?

It's both sides that want to kill each other right now. Both sides are establishing lines in the sand. Both sides are playing to paranoia that has been underway years and years of self-isolation through echo chambers.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6yXf4zXO1g

If you can't see what's actually going on, all you're doing is adding fuel to fire. Do you think your rants here even matter? No, not in the slightest. Most people here will shrug off what you have to say and call it "bot" or "NPC" or something. And you know what happens when someone brings grievances to the other side? They're called "Russians" or "Trumpers".

We're already way too far into the genocidal steps and that's what all the people apparently want. This won't get any better.

Also it's less CO2 killing the earth and more plastic, plastic manufacturing, and VOC. CO2 has the carbon cycle, which means it can eventually be reabsorbed into an environment, stuff like CH4, NH2, formaldehyde, benzene, and a few others don't naturally have an out that strong. CO2 is easier to manage than the other stuff.

We could also go down the list of pollutants released from making car tires, electric car batteries, but most of it literally does revolve around plastic.

All these gay ass comments

>I mean
>I mean x20
>literally
>literally x500

Kys faggot

Can we turn this into a shit on drudge report thread?

I thought the left hated nukes so wouldn't easing the strangehold the US has on nuclear weapons solve that problem?

Drudge doesn't write any articles you know? It is just an aggregate site.

>A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.
msn.com/en-us/news/us/material-on-foreign-nations-nuclear-capabilities-seized-at-trumps-mar-a-lago/ar-AA11x5kH

That's what it links to in the title

I know that. But it certainly curates it and has a slant. It's basically promotes the establishment worldview. I read it pretty much everyday to see what I'm supposed to believe. I hate it though.