Facts

Facts.

Attached: w6xiqn9dfam91.jpg (1066x1233, 266.9K)

>illegally occupied
are there legally occupied nations?

Just soon as non-native Europeans leave Europe.

Any Forums doesn't talk enough about how cancerous pineapple niggers are. hawaii should be nuked.

Alaska and Hawaii shouldn't even be states.

NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

One persons opinion on Twatter doesn't mean shit. Go get a job, Glownigger.

Isn't 40% of Hawaii's population East Asian?

Okay, we'll leave. You don't get to keep the resorts, naval base, power generation, or anything else that native Hawaiians didn't have. Do you like coconuts and breadfruit?

>Alaska
*Nutka

Fucking nigger

The banana company conquered them fair and square.

>pineapple niggers think they matter.
Continue eating your goyslop and spam. You'll never have independence.

>Texan
>anyone born in Texas
>hawaiian
>only the people who were born in hawaii from a period of 4 billion BCE to 1950 AD
>everyone born on hawaii after 1950 is not hawaiian
>because US bad
They should demand independence then be conquered by Russia who will probably kill anyone saying hawaii are not rightful russian clay.

I love coconuts and breadfruit. Dey ono and best kine fruit. Btw you wan poke squid later cuz?

Yes. There's true bloods around, we are just more rare.

>conquered by Russia
more like China will just turn them into a computer component farm

I don't get it, why are we signaling against her? She's correct, and this is the logic that undergirds what it means to be British or German or Italian or whatever else. Being born in a country doesn't make you a national.

K aloha haole!

It’s just what subhumans say to cope with the fact they picked a fight with a colonial nation and got btfo. In the case of Hawaii they were occupied because they’re dumb, which is still an observable trait amongst native Hawaiians. Basically the Hawaiian queen was handed a treaty, didn’t read it (the queen was fluent in English and literate), and was asked if she wanted to negotiate (after ordering her thousands of warriors to stand down against maybe 40 marines) and she said no and just signed it believing Hawaii would just become a protectorate. It wasn’t until the US moved in a territorial governor that she realized, like many of her people, she was a retard and should’ve read the treaty and Hawaiians continue to seethe about the fact they’re too dumb to read major treaties by claiming we just invaded them which isn’t true. Also most native Hawaiians mixed themselves to the point they’re only 2% Hawaiian (completely voluntarily, this was well past the injun raping stage) so it’s really the most insufferable indigenous group in existence, reminiscent of 40 year old obese boomers with blonde hair in Seattle saying they’re from the tribe of Chief Seattle

I can't believe the amount of toilet paper one person uses in a day. I had no idea the reason it sold out so much was because paper companies could not meet the public demand. The average person used 3.5 rolls of toilet paper in a day. After a week this comes out to 39 rolls. In a month that is 197 rolls. Who knew that a paper factory has to cut down 76 trees a day so your family of four can wipe their ass for a year?

even island niggers are uppity these days.

texas was an independent country before getting bitched by the united states

>are there legally occupied nations?
Where the current occupiers slaughtered the natives instead of letting them live, providing them with education, sanitation, and generations of protection, etc.

Now read the SECOND paragraph.

Fucking 'native' Hawaiians do Jack shit but hit up others for money.
Claim observatories are on 'sacred' mountain, but when paid off they all stop their 'protest'

Native Hawaiians are the fucking useless gypsies of the Pacific.

Attached: merlin_157990461_12f9e6a9-69fe-45b2-94c2-b4a3441f05b5-jumbo.jpg (1024x620, 205.65K)

They’re so fucking stupid, not just as an insult but practically they are just stupid. They sell white people $200 tickets to their luau’s then get mad when white people buy them, almost none of them speak Hawaiian despite it being one of the few indigenous languages online resources and in person classes are readily available for and the most vocal “native Hawaiians” are the 2% blonde hair, blue eyed John Smith’s who live on the mainland. The whole reason they’re occupied is their queen declined to negotiate on a treaty she signed before she even read it, again they’re just so fucking stupid

What if you kill a Hawaiian and eat her? Does that count?

once inflation goes up a bit more and we shut the gibs off these lazy japanese niggers will starve to death. japs at cold altitudes are honorary, but put them in tropical latitudes and they turn feral. their hair even starts getting curly like a nappy headed nigger. okinawa and hawaii are both japanese-blooded shitholes.

>mfw Hawaiians deserve their own ethnostate for reasons
>mfw Whites deserve total and absolute genocide for reasons
I hate niggers, I hate leftists, I hate jews

Attached: Hawaii Demographic Shift.jpg (1536x2048, 887.3K)

No, but being born in Hawaii makes you from Hawaii and therefore Hawaiian in that sense. This prick is using semantics and word play in order to make a point which complete bullshit.

Who cares? Why are we in Hawai'i anyway? We don't need to be there. I don't want to subsidize them.

>Basically the Hawaiian queen was handed a treaty, didn’t read it (the queen was fluent in English and literate), and was asked if she wanted to negotiate (after ordering her thousands of warriors to stand down against maybe 40 marines) and she said no and just signed it believing Hawaii would just become a protectorate.
Source? This sounds hilarious.

>BTFO by the British
>BTFO by the Japanese
>BTFO by the US
Sometimes you just got to call it for what it is.

Hawaii

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-133245_YouTube.jpg (720x1480, 679.84K)

Also, all Hawaiians are American.
Which is a fact.

>picrel
>Hussein is not Hawaiian

There are barely any native Hawaiians left, most of them are just spics and Filipinos LARPing as natives.

Why would anyone care what a nigger "thinks" about Hawaii or its people? This nigger is not Hawaiian either, it's a nappy headed nigger.

>Facts.
Shut up Coconut Niggers, you were never a nation and you're barely a state. You exist as a glorified military outpost in the ocean, nothing more.

Attached: 1638345273183.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>illegally occupied
Conquered. The word you are looking for is conquered.

Illegally occupied you say?
Then he better mean Hawaiian to mean only part of the big island and not any of the other places Kamehameha illegally invaded

Attached: hjkkll.jpg (1652x1102, 402.69K)

breadfruit sucks

Because they are using jewtactics and driving division. Think what you will but blacks need to go too.

I could not give less of a fuck beyond this post. Why is this thread here? Fuck off.

>Who cares?
Fucking retard, the point is that every shitskin can make an argument, all the time, with a straight face and zero cognitive dissonance that Blood & Soil are real but only apply to them because whiteoids are subhumans that belong nowhere on earth except a mass grave

>taking everything jewish out.
that sounds like paradise.

Just say you hate white people God damn.

Attached: 1508679912657.png (908x539, 48.2K)

The first part is correct. The second part is just hypocrisy

If Hawaii is an island does that mean they are all products of incest?

Honestly I wish retards didn't go around colonizing ran nations for no reason. I really wanna see what the Hawaiian kingdom would be like today if we just kept good relations with them instead of fucking around and destroying their culture

Hawaii is Japanese, just like Kawaii.
Island niggers fuck off.

Attached: 50851877_p1_master1200.jpg (450x800, 202.44K)

Hullachug sez what?

The Ukraine

Attached: 1545031365585.png (466x512, 123.52K)

Europe is illegally occupied by brown people.

They would be Japanese.

Attached: pearl-harbor-gettyimages-2660129-.jpg (1200x900, 142.89K)

Israel

Someone on the internet said something dumb for the 64 millionth time today. We must all take it seriously and discuss.