What if we just start over?

>on my way to the gym>
>listening to my classical music on Spotify>
>track comes to a slow and easy ending>
>ad. all the sudden, obnoxious faggot voice>
>"HIIIIIIIIII MY NAME IS RI-">
>Yell "fuck you" as loud as possible>
>close spotify>
I will literally put a bullet in my head before I let these people ruin anything else.

Attached: nowigetit.jpg (220x164, 7.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7dqmROKGIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What music? I've been really enjoying Tchaikovsky's 4th and 5th recently. He was a faggot, but good music regardless

Use a music app where you download all your music, I downloaded like on average 10 songs everyday for a while now I have hundreds of songs I can listen without shitty ads

cant afford premium?

Why are you such a lazy cunt that you cant pirate classical mp3s and upload it to listen to it from your device instead of streaming? Zoomers are so tech iliterate it drives me crazy,

>listening to my classical music on Spotify>
Does nobody pirate stuff anymore?

Igor Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring
My go to you, got any reccs?

Dude that fucking faggot drives me crazy I know exactly what you’re talking about

Go on Amazon buy surf fans f20 (120buckeerus) download a bunch of flac files. Storage is any micro SD card up to 250gb. Never pay for streaming services again. Don't support the jew. Pirate what you want save yourself from constant bombardment of "THE MESSAGE"

Stay sailing pirate bro

Reminder that all ted posters are feds

Fuck..me here trying to give good advice to a fuckin fed. You think feds pirate shit or are they too chicken shit to do even that?

They're also probably Gen Z faggots.

Man, it's insane how many streaming services there are and how many people are willing to pay for multiple services.

pirating is easier than buying things outright
but pirating is not easier than just paying a subscription fee and forgetting about it until it costs you way more than you would ever have paid before, even without the availability of piracy.

honestly, hacking the human brain is what everything is broken now. humans are obsolete and being turned into machines for power and profit.

Keep paying the jew faggot

Fog horns. Use them anytime you hear loud music, loud motorcycles, loud talking, ect.

Nothing like walking up to a neighbor at 2am and every time they try to say something about why they are playing loud music I can hear 2 miles away, fog horn to their face.

not him but i always come back to Bach - St Matthew Passion BWV 244

kys golem

Your mother is disrespected by the whole village. Spit on you.

i honestly just stream youtube compilations. theres a guy running the algorithm right now and he puts together meme names for various compilations.
youtube.com/watch?v=p7dqmROKGIo

i used to use jazzradio.com, but they paywalled like all their streams

I-i-i-i say I say This boy’s more mixed up than a feather in a whirlwind! Pirate to stick it to em. Don't pay for Jewish bullshit. Starting with our right to share cds, fuck Napster and greedy kikes trying to siphon what little we have. Use your money on ammunition and rations. Fuck streaming shit. You already get jew'd by having to pay over priced internet and then they want you to pay for diff streaming services. Nope, fuck that.

Noted I'll search thru my Bach and set it in my playlist.

Your mother has a penis.

>Faust overture
>Tristan und Isolde prelude (must see the opera eventually)
>symphony in C major
>Tannhauser is a shorter opera to get into
>Parsifal obviously

Attached: wagner.jpg (460x620, 39.91K)

Mein Nigger thanks