I just got an emergency alert that if I don't turn off unnecessary appliances and electronics the California power grid...

I just got an emergency alert that if I don't turn off unnecessary appliances and electronics the California power grid might go down due to excessive heat. Is this the end?

Attached: California.webm (1202x508, 2.93M)

it is your responsibility to turn everything on

Time to charge your electric car

this is happening around the world, they are priming us for power lockdowns

Open your windows and turn the AC down to 40. Also run the dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer.

quick turn all ur lights on and charge all ur devices fuck the system collapse now i hope al the transformers get fried.

im drying clothes right now, and really need to vacuum after a long night of drinking. wish me luck

Do it OP the whole world is counting on you!

Attached: defendanation.jpg (630x420, 72.59K)

LOL, got that too. I love this shithole commie fuck fuck box. We're banning gas cars by 2030 but the grid cant handle what we have now. This state is so fucked.
LA Spent $500,000,000.00 on a fucking bridge across a drainage canal and it got fucked with so bad they are having to shut it down lol.
Oh fuck me, LA IS and I mean it mother fucking IS the Peachtree from Judge Dread.
If your stuck here, the best you can hope for is to take a few chinks or niggers out before you get eaten by the mob.
This place is ready to fucking blow.

Attached: im ready.jpg (225x225, 7.71K)

It's a fucking GTA game but on clown-nightmare-feces mode.

Attached: 00xp-trainthefts-1-superJumbo-v2.jpg (2048x1366, 1.16M)

I just turned all my lights and fans on and just started a load of laundry

Attached: weee.gif (600x600, 201.56K)

This is the bridge they spent half a billion on and now it's useless

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12.23K)

i hate this state so much bro

>send out alert
>everyone does laundry before it's too late

Look at this fucking dump

Attached: Capture.jpg (2458x1480, 305.99K)

True

Same. But at least we'll be front and center to see it implode and turn into chaos.

Attached: 190606095540-06-la-homelessness.jpg (4800x2914, 1.71M)

Floridaman here, you retards need to stay where you are and go down with your ship. Stay the fuck out of my state. I’ve destroyed countless vehicles with Cali and NY license plates, and I will continue my crusade until you faggots stay put. You have been warned.

I'm not turning off shit until the gigantic fucking billboard at the Staples center that blares all day and all night gets turned off.

the end for CommieFornia maybe. no sweat about it here

It hasn't changed in years. When I was 16 (in 30s now), I went to Job Corps in L.A., right next to Skid Row. It's just become worse, after all these years.

fucking floridaman, every single time

Attached: smh.gif (480x354, 643.34K)

I have everything going right now. Printing blank sheets of paper, overclocking my shit, blocked the sensor on the garage door so it's just opening and closing, every light on, washer, dryer, fridge and freezer doors open so they run the compressor, thermostat buried, everything that can be charged is being charged, while on to keep draining the battery I hope the whole fucking state descends into Orwellian chaos and people start eating each other.

Attached: 1662344487342405.jpg (1024x640, 58.69K)

based accelerationist

>Floridaman here, you retards need to stay where you are and go down with your ship. Stay the fuck out of my state. I’ve destroyed countless vehicles with Cali and NY license plates, and I will continue my crusade until you faggots stay put. You have been warned.

See, you can't have a nice california thread without the fucking florida man showing up and talking his ridiculous bullshit. How the fuck he thinks I want to come to that swamp funhouse full of actual spics and the worst southern niggers ever to have escaped a plantation.

Attached: 1662326011844822.jpg (597x532, 51.75K)

Um. Did western governments just collectively decide, "Fuck the proles. We're turning off civilization now."?

Attached: 1659674807560014.webm (432x576, 2.91M)

based

Attached: 1528141284976.jpg (598x714, 302.7K)

>Um. Did western governments just collectively decide, "Fuck the proles. We're turning off civilization now."?

First of all, lower your voice.

Attached: BN-EI840_schwab_FR_20140902124907.jpg (632x810, 133.66K)

fpbp /thread