It’s literally free money

Attached: 9726CFD2-5E79-41C6-AC66-16E61035AED6.jpg (2376x1860, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo
youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk bro? Nothing is free, but our government can do more to help actual Americans. I've had it here and there. My life is hard, I have no family and it literally made the difference between being able to eat while I was waiting on my first paycheck from my current job or not. The biggest welfare recipients are Jew run corporations.

What up nigga

Yeah it was based. Took a comfy minimum wage job in college just to be eligible for EBT, ended up saving more than wagie friends making more than me. Also got me eligible for the pell grant so now all of my student debt is going to be wiped, presumably.

What degree did you get? Please tell me Economics.

>put down my race as hispanic (mexican)
>don't even need a job
Life is good

Attached: 1511926446106.png (307x315, 151.32K)

What’s up faggot

how does one earn free money with EBT

Attached: 2000x1333.jpg (2000x1333, 1.68M)

Just apply. I don’t know if I’ll actually receive it. I’m iffy on ever collecting food stamps, but also want to understand what it does to a person by having it and seeing if there is a more effective path forward. Basically you just bitch and say you’re homeless and you get cash assistance and ebt. I have Medi-Cal because I think health coverage should be free.

nothing good if all his debt is going to be wiped out by that.

how easy is it to get?

Should I reject the EBT?

It's credit. That's all it is. Your muh taxpayer monies don't pay for it. Never have, never will. Just ask JP Morgan Chase and USDA how it works.

Bib eye steak stroganoff (4.99 a lb for the rib eye, couldn't pass it up). White onion, sour creme. Fresh portabello mushrooms. French bread, salad.
You?

I mean once you get the EBT card you can only purchase food with it
How are dollars made with the card?

I dont have the card

It's free!
youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo

Attached: CoD_Infinite_Welfare.jpg (940x627, 378.63K)

>How are dollars made with the card?
Every purchase made, creates dollars from thin air. Just like every house bought with a loan, just like every car bought with a loan.
Learn fiat economics, nigger.

sorry, not gonna be a nigger

I was getting ~400 a month during most of covid. Never ate better in my life and uncle sam paid for my canned food reservoir

Attached: 6ce3dfdef42e2507536436946491570a.jpg (306x407, 35.83K)

That’s some hot nigga shit

You already are

My first job was papa murphys, they accept ebt. Every single time some low life meth head tried to scam us out of free shit, they paid with ebt. "it was made wrong, what are you giving me for free" type of shit.

>Learn fiat economics
Just look up the definition of "fraud" in a law dictionary and that's enough to understand how "fiat economics" works.

This greedy cherrypicking low IQ nigger killed Fight Night. His cherrypicked 50-0 will never compete with picrel.

Attached: image_downloader_1662517759769.jpg (697x1024, 102.64K)

I be swipin all day, do sumn crackaz
youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk

EBT giving out more money starting October, got a letter in the mail last week. everyone on it is getting up to 200 bucks more a month.

Is this a nigger joke or a real truth